[Game Update] - 164

10 minutes ago, keats95 said:

My world doesn't seem to have any new Halloween trinkets spawned in, is anyone else having a similar issue? It's honestly not that much of an issue considering I still have stockpiles from last year but it would be nice to get into the Halloween spirit. :)

I haven't seen any spawning around the map but I'm also okay it with. I don't need anymore litter in my world lagging things up. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, keats95 said:

Parece que meu mundo não tem novas bugigangas de Halloween, mais alguém está tendo um problema semelhante? Sinceramente, não é um grande problema, considerando que ainda tenho estoques do ano passado, mas seria bom entrar no espírito do Halloween.:)

Same for me , nothing 

I don't know if this goes here or in the bug tracker, but since the update Dedicated Servers are gone on ps4. 

Is this normal? 

And about the Wurt and PS store issue. .. It happened with Wortox. Exact same thing. You guys will have to wait until Thursday, most likely. 

I weaved her since i had a ton of spools :wilson_ecstatic:

Edited by Misa22

2 hours ago, Misa22 said:

I don't know if this goes here or in the bug tracker, but since the update Dedicated Servers are gone on ps4. 

Is this normal?

Actually it was missing even before Wurt update! @CharlesB Help!

And about the Wurt and PS store issue. .. It happened with Wortox. Exact same thing. You guys will have to wait until Thursday, most likely. 

I weaved her since i had a ton of spools :wilson_ecstatic:

It's sucks that I cant play her x( but no harm in waiting, hope it will not take as Wortox tho!

• Sad 1

On 10/26/2019 at 8:23 AM, keats95 said:

My world doesn't seem to have any new Halloween trinkets spawned in, is anyone else having a similar issue? It's honestly not that much of an issue considering I still have stockpiles from last year but it would be nice to get into the Halloween spirit. :)

Same here, my older worlds have none showing up, though on one of my more recently created worlds it does have them.

13 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Same here, my older worlds have none showing up, though on one of my more recently created worlds it does have them.

My guess, this will be fixed in the next update as this is already patched on Steam...

On 10/31/2019 at 12:47 AM, ScottHansen said:

Hallowed Nights Trinkets: Worlds with 15 or fewer Hallowed Nights Trinkets will get retrofitted with a new set of trinkets. This is to support worlds that took part in Hallowed Nights in 2018. As a side effect, all worlds will get the retrofitting if it meets the above criteria.

On 10/24/2019 at 1:41 PM, JanH said:

Don't Starve Together Update 1.64 - 10/24/2019 (PlayStation 4)

Hey everyone! Today we are launching Wurt and Hallowed Nights!

The cold wind howls. Trees stand tall and bare, their skeletal branches silhouetted against a broken moon. Gather close children, for these are the Hallowed Nights when ghouls and monsters come out to play… and something has started watching our Survivors from the fog.

Being a young and impressionable merm, Wurt has grown quite fascinated by the Survivors and their strange ways. Bucking the usual merm tradition of simply stomping anything new and strange into the ground, she has decided to venture outside her cozy swamp to learn more about these odd scale-less beings. Perhaps this will be the start of a new chapter in Survivor-merm relations...

Update Notes:

• Wurt might be a fish out of water, but she's found herself right at home among the other Survivors! Wurt is a curious young Merm trying to expand her horizons… as long as those horizons don’t extend into Pig territory.
  • Wurt can spot where danger is hiding in the swamp.
  • Wurt can craft the Royal Tapestry and make a home for the Merm King and his Guards.
  • Wurt can craft Merm Houses and Merm Flort-ifications.
  • Wurt moves faster while on the swamp and can craft tiles to expand her turf.
  • Wurt is a vegetarian with a particular appreciation for Durians.
  • Wurt can craft a Clever Disguise to get other survivors to blend in with her swamp friends.
  • Wurt likes to keep Pet Fish in her inventory.
  • Wurt strongly dislikes Pigs.
  • Being wet does not affect Wurt's strong grip.

Wurt can be unlocked in the following ways:

• The Complete Hallowed Nights Chest, for $19.99.
  • The Wurt Deluxe Chest is $9.99 and includes the Guest of Honor, Triumphant and Abyssal skin sets.
  • You can weave Wurt for 2700 spool. 

Additional Update Notes:

• Start of Hallowed Nights.
  • Added a new retrofitting pass for worlds that have under 5 Cookie Cutter spawners or under 20 Salt Formations.
  • Improved how boat collisions are resolved.
  • Fossil Fragments no longer sink in the ocean.
  • Music volume increased for most musical cues.

More information about Wurt and Hollowed Nights can be found here: 

Till next time! 

View full update

This update is causing me to blue screen pretty often for some reason. I was starting a new world and it stood on the “Server is Generating World” screen for several minutes before blue screening. This can also occur randomly during gameplay as well. Not sure the cause.