JoeW

Hallowed Nights Has Returned and Wurt has Arrived + much more!

S0REY    0

eu n posso mais jogar. minha conta nao ta logando mais.

vou perder mais um evento pqpqpqpq., ta tudo tao foda,

Mike23Ua    2,210

Yeah it’s still not on Xbox, and also the game is incredibly screwed up now... like- when trying to start the game I get to the main menu and then it says “Due to an error, Dynamic Content loading has been disabled” after you reenable it the game loads for quite an unusually long bit then starts.. but that’s just the beginning of the issues, the new Twitch drop rewards haven’t popped and I know I’ve been watching for at least 4 hours, the biggest problem though is the game crashing while accessing your curio cabinet. :( not cool.. I guess it’s trying to find a non-existent playable character or something.

from what I’ve seen on the forums from PlayStation players the update was full of bugs anyway so you guys probably pulled it from going live to the Xbox to release a fixed version.

• Like 1

Superwolfkid    903
9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah it’s still not on Xbox, and also the game is incredibly screwed up now... like- when trying to start the game I get to the main menu and then it says “Due to an error, Dynamic Content loading has been disabled” after you reenable it the game loads for quite an unusually long bit then starts.. but that’s just the beginning of the issues, the new Twitch drop rewards haven’t popped and I know I’ve been watching for at least 4 hours, the biggest problem though is the game crashing while accessing your curio cabinet. :( not cool.. I guess it’s trying to find a non-existent playable character or something.

from what I’ve seen on the forums from PlayStation players the update was full of bugs anyway so you guys probably pulled it from going live to the Xbox to release a fixed version.

They dont decide when the game comes on it's only xbox that decides, I guess there still working out a few things.

Edited by Superwolfkid

Skorne    283

Man Wigfrid got a pretty disappointing skin. Still, her Snowfallen will probably be pretty good, and the new pick and firepit look real nice. All in all, good enough.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Mike23Ua    2,210
15 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Unfortunately, we already submitted the content. It should have all been out at the same time but both consoles are are having some issue on their end. It's especially disheartening because we really put a lot of effort in trying to get this out to console at the same time. We're keeping an eye on it, but unfortunately it's entirely out of our control at this point.

I totally understand this man, and I feel sorry for you guys who probably get spammed angry messages sent to your inboxes because of it- but on the plus side I loved the new animated short, I LoL’d on the part with Wendy’s bag of candy landing beside Wurt :D 

• Like 1

Sophie-H    0
9 hours ago, JoeW said:

Free spooky costumes are also available for a limited time, so enjoy them before the event ends and they go back from whence they came! 

How do you get these skins?

PeterA    4,853
4 minutes ago, Sophie-H said:

How do you get these skins?

Just log in, and you should have access to 12 costume theme skins. They'll have a yellow background, and a rarity type "Event (Limited-Time Use)"

• Thanks 1

Souled    3

Xbox is finally up to date! I can't seem to find the new pack? Im a mega pack owner already and I'd like to upgrade

Kuba5565    2,640
12 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

are daily drops concerned by the increased chances of having halloween stuff ?

Yes.

• Thanks 1

Mike23Ua    2,210
12 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

are daily drops concerned by the increased chances of having halloween stuff ?

Yes, I just got Mctusk and a Dragonfly skin :)

Mctusk was from the Trade Inn though, the Dragonfly was time survived. 

@PeterA

Hey man just wanted to give you guys a heads up of a few bugs I’ve encountered while playing the new Hallowed Nights Update.. the first and probably most obvious one

1- Dropping the new Rusty Scythe Pickaxe on the ground makes it completely invisible until picked back up again.

2- The New Inn Keeper Mini-Game does not work it gets stuck at the Wrapper Tidying thing..

3- Merms now seem to stray away from Swamps, like miles and miles away from Swamps out in the Middle of Pigmen Territory engaged in War, I figured this was either part of Wurts update.. or you just have Merms running around causing havoc outside of the swamps for Hallowed Nights, there were not any WURT players on my server so I found this to be slightly odd. (If it’s not a glitch please disregard this.)

• Like 1

Rellimarual    4,165
3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Merms now seem to stray away from Swamps, like miles and miles away from Swamps out in the Middle of Pigmen Territory engaged in War, I figured this was either part of Wurts update.. or you just have Merms running around causing havoc outside of the swamps for Hallowed Nights, there were not any WURT players on my server so I found this to be slightly odd. (If it’s not a glitch please disregard this.)

There is a set piece that places some merms with some pigs on random spots on the map at world gen. Then they fight to the death as soon as a player comes along to load the area. Maybe the frequency of this was boosted?

Euphia    1
16 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I meant the in game shop not the spools. That’s what my wortox reference was for. Sorry if I wasn’t clear enough. Restarting didn’t helpimage.thumb.jpg.78e7a2f26418badbd5b940e7be244ec5.jpg 

I’m having this same issue now