Hallowed Nights Has Returned and Wurt has Arrived + much more!

Yeah it’s still not on Xbox, and also the game is incredibly screwed up now... like- when trying to start the game I get to the main menu and then it says “Due to an error, Dynamic Content loading has been disabled” after you reenable it the game loads for quite an unusually long bit then starts.. but that’s just the beginning of the issues, the new Twitch drop rewards haven’t popped and I know I’ve been watching for at least 4 hours, the biggest problem though is the game crashing while accessing your curio cabinet. :( not cool.. I guess it’s trying to find a non-existent playable character or something.

from what I’ve seen on the forums from PlayStation players the update was full of bugs anyway so you guys probably pulled it from going live to the Xbox to release a fixed version.

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Yeah it’s still not on Xbox, and also the game is incredibly screwed up now... like- when trying to start the game I get to the main menu and then it says “Due to an error, Dynamic Content loading has been disabled” after you reenable it the game loads for quite an unusually long bit then starts.. but that’s just the beginning of the issues, the new Twitch drop rewards haven’t popped and I know I’ve been watching for at least 4 hours, the biggest problem though is the game crashing while accessing your curio cabinet. :( not cool.. I guess it’s trying to find a non-existent playable character or something.

from what I’ve seen on the forums from PlayStation players the update was full of bugs anyway so you guys probably pulled it from going live to the Xbox to release a fixed version.

They dont decide when the game comes on it's only xbox that decides, I guess there still working out a few things.

17 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Unfortunately, we already submitted the content. It should have all been out at the same time but both consoles are are having some issue on their end. It's especially disheartening because we really put a lot of effort in trying to get this out to console at the same time. We're keeping an eye on it, but unfortunately it's entirely out of our control at this point.

15 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Unfortunately, we already submitted the content. It should have all been out at the same time but both consoles are are having some issue on their end. It's especially disheartening because we really put a lot of effort in trying to get this out to console at the same time. We're keeping an eye on it, but unfortunately it's entirely out of our control at this point.

I totally understand this man, and I feel sorry for you guys who probably get spammed angry messages sent to your inboxes because of it- but on the plus side I loved the new animated short, I LoL’d on the part with Wendy’s bag of candy landing beside Wurt :D 

All I can think of now after seeing the part with Wickerbottom reading the story to Wendy and Webber is this.

Wickerbottom: And on that night, the dreaded Doots rose from the grave! Now what's a Doot you might ask? Well you see children, Doots are skeletons who sneak up on you, and when they sneak up on you they PLAY A TRUMPET RIGHT IN YOUR EAR!

Wendy and Webber: AHHH!

Really even Wendy is afraid of those pesky doots and their trumpets. >.>

I loved when Wickerbottom laughed after telling the story as it shows a really cute personality of her enjoying time around children, even with wurt's interactions with wickerbottom says it. Is goes really well into her lore and really thought out probably revealing as a librarian she read to children aloud there, and she seems to really enjoy it! Nice wholesome touch Klei I approve of this. c:

12 minutes ago, Nino123 said:

are daily drops concerned by the increased chances of having halloween stuff ?

Yes, I just got Mctusk and a Dragonfly skin :)

Mctusk was from the Trade Inn though, the Dragonfly was time survived. 

@PeterA

Hey man just wanted to give you guys a heads up of a few bugs I’ve encountered while playing the new Hallowed Nights Update.. the first and probably most obvious one

1- Dropping the new Rusty Scythe Pickaxe on the ground makes it completely invisible until picked back up again.

2- The New Inn Keeper Mini-Game does not work it gets stuck at the Wrapper Tidying thing..

3- Merms now seem to stray away from Swamps, like miles and miles away from Swamps out in the Middle of Pigmen Territory engaged in War, I figured this was either part of Wurts update.. or you just have Merms running around causing havoc outside of the swamps for Hallowed Nights, there were not any WURT players on my server so I found this to be slightly odd. (If it’s not a glitch please disregard this.)

3 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Merms now seem to stray away from Swamps, like miles and miles away from Swamps out in the Middle of Pigmen Territory engaged in War, I figured this was either part of Wurts update.. or you just have Merms running around causing havoc outside of the swamps for Hallowed Nights, there were not any WURT players on my server so I found this to be slightly odd. (If it’s not a glitch please disregard this.)

There is a set piece that places some merms with some pigs on random spots on the map at world gen. Then they fight to the death as soon as a player comes along to load the area. Maybe the frequency of this was boosted?

Archived