Hallowed Nights Has Returned and Wurt has Arrived + much more!

10 minutes ago, Scrumch said:

Dumb question, but what does this mean?

This means you can wear outfits when you host a world that are Halloween themed, but they are only available to wear for a limited time only.. after Halloween ends you will have to have bought them or been gifted them randomly in drops to continue to use.

i know this because I’ve been after Wendy’s Lureplant head for what feels like 3 years now.. haven’t got it yet, this year though will be different. This year it’s finally weavable with spools!

(now if only the Funko Pop skins were weavable.. :( )

Well.. since the update is still not out on Xbox yet- I think I’m going to do the next best thing... let my phone stream 6 hours of some random person playing DST so I can get the new Twitch drops while I go sleep for the next 6 hours. :) wish me luck!

5 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Btw what does the pet fish thing means?

They don't do anything special in my inventory.

Fish in your inventory increases sanity, has to be either held with your mouse or in your main inventory bar, backpack doesn't count.

• Developer
46 minutes ago, Frontente said:

The skin bundles doesn't appear in the shop and I am not able to reach the filters anymore (PS4).

Thanks for the report. The missing bundle is an issue on Sony's store side, we've raised the issue with them. As for the filter not being accessible, that's on me, and we're working on a fix for it now.

3 hours ago, DeusNUST said:

More detailed about this

Even more details about this:

Birds of the World: +50 Sanity
Applied Horticulture: -33 Sanity
Sleepy Time Stories: +33 Sanity
On Tentacles: +50 Sanity
The End is Nigh: -33 Sanity

Archived