Hallowed Nights Has Returned and Wurt has Arrived + much more!

1 minute ago, FeagleSnorf said:
3 minutes ago, Casul said:

Who is gonna actually play with the goldfish skin

I might....

I think it looks pretty sweet.

To be fair, Goldfish + Wolfgang's Swimwear skin. It's still super jarring with the rest of the series' artstyle, but what can ya do.

20191024133601_1.thumb.jpg.bd091258c6c13338271d212ee86cb195.jpg

• Developer
Just now, NoscopeFelix said:

I did I got nothing tho 

You need to complete the game and get the popup at the end of the game. If your connection to our servers has issues, you might have failed to get it. You can try again, or send us your client_log.txt.

• Developer
24 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

They look to be a part of his GoH collection...but they never were before...is this a new change

I think that change is a year old (roughly), lol, we noticed the bug at some point and updated the tags on the item. I'm not sure if anyone noticed back then or not.

1 minute ago, Moonatik said:

Is there a chance to not have it today ? Tell me "NO".

Due to Microsoft and Sony Certification Process there’s a Chance we may not get the update until after Halloween is already over, I sure hope that this doesn’t end up being the case here.. :( I need that Maxwell Vampire skin. Like Now!

• Developer
1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Due to Microsoft and Sony Certification Process there’s a Chance we may not get the update until after Halloween is already over, I sure hope that this doesn’t end up being the case here.. :( I need that Maxwell Vampire skin. Like Now!

Should be out today. PS4 is out already, and Xbox should be soon, if not already.

• Developer
2 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I have a question it said Wurt is purchasable now but he isn’t on PS4. Please don’t add her a week later in it like wortox.

There was a hiccup getting that deployed. The packs should be available now though. Please let us know if you see any other issues with that.

3 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

I have a question it said Wurt is purchasable now but he isn’t on PS4. Please don’t add her a week later in it like wortox.

She's on PS4 as we speak, been on for a bit now. Try closing the game and reopening or something.

Archived