JoeW

NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Bone-Chilling Firepit)

LordXYZ    1

I don't received my skin, i viewed 8 hours of live, i won the icon and wallpapper, but not the skin

Mastakazam    0

I also didn't get this, but I know my account is linked because I've gotten skins in the past and even got the Scythe a few days ago. Sooo huh??

RainyVoid    0

Hi! I watched stream for more than 6 hours but didn't receive the final drop, only first two. Is this a bug? How can it be fixed??

Edited by RainyVoid

AHA!! exactly the topic ii was looking for. 

im kinda sad and angry at the same time, i  cant get my drops it says i already claimed them but yet i have POOF dust nothing is actually given to me this is the 3 time its done this and i dont know how to fix it. its honest angering.

im just wondering if anyone could shed light, i followed the instruction i check my time and watch time i had over 500 minutes watch when you only need 360 minutes and nothing, no notification no items no rewards. linked my twitch to my steam made sure of that. nothing still nothing. so,, anybody willing to help it is greatly appreciated.image.png.e001d6257992d0640aa31d2ea75a071f.png

7Meias    29

I'm having the same problem as others up there- watched the streams and on my rewards page the popup says "successfully claimed" yet i have none on my game :'(

Sarril    1

I hate Twitch for multiple reasons... created an account long time ago for something and never really use it, but I love You guys, bought and played Don't Starve long time ago, now playing DST, my brother playing Oxygen not included... and to support You, I would love to buy all the characters and skins, but I'm in very difficult life and financial situation, so I can't... but if I can support Ya trough watching You there (and get some cool-looking skin on top of that <3), I will <3

• Like 1

On 25.10.2019 at 3:22 AM, PeterA said:

Not yet, but possibly a different way in the future (such as the quests/reward points on the klei accounts page), or we may do a repeated run on that set.

I really hope theres a rerun of that, many people aren't home during the "halloween season" (at least in Europe) and haven't had a chance to get it.

7Meias    29
On 05/11/2019 at 7:50 PM, 7Meias said:

I'm having the same problem as others up there- watched the streams and on my rewards page the popup says "successfully claimed" yet i have none on my game :'(

Just got them!! Thank you Klei <3

PeterA    4,583
10 hours ago, Zeldicon said:

Wait streaming or watching a stream?

Both, as long as there's at least 1 registered viewer.

• Thanks 2