NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Bone-Chilling Firepit)

twitchitem_coldfirepit_teeth.png

Hey Everybody. 

In honor of Hollowed Nights we have added the new Bone-Chilling Firepit on Twitch.tv!

The Bone-Chilling Firepit Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_coldfirepit_teeth.png

The Bone-Chilling Firepit Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_coldfirepitteeth.png

The Bone Chilling Firepit (6 Hours)

coldfirepit_teeth.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Spoiler

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com - and link your twitch account.

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

• Developer
1 hour ago, Andrew_liao said:

Do I still get the chance to get the radiant star caller?  I missed it cause I was not free that time. :(

Not yet, but possibly a different way in the future (such as the quests/reward points on the klei accounts page), or we may do a repeated run on that set.

Wait, is this an Endothermic firepit or a regular one with a unique fire color? Because if it's the latter i'd listen to a thousand hours of the Phonograph of Insanity for it because wowza that's one awesome skin. I wonder if making the fire a different color entirely like say, purple?? is actually possible with a skin considering some skins have unique particle effects. :wilson_incredulous:

Archived