Cyclum Puzzle and Metheus Puzzle is now on console!

42 minutes ago, JDiceArt777 said:

For some reason, while i'm in the middle of the metheus puzzle (3 or 4 lights lit), my browser refreshes!!! 
I'm actually doing on the same computer (2 screens), and 2 different browsers (chrome and firefox). 
Anyone know what the deal is? 

I think it's on a time limit actually. Or there's only a certain amount of clicks you can do. Either way, the page is supposed to refresh after awhile. 

2 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I think it's on a time limit actually. Or there's only a certain amount of clicks you can do. Either way, the page is supposed to refresh after awhile. 

Really? I haven't heard or read about anyone having this issue...that's weird. Guess I'll just try to move faster...lol. 
I also guess I shouldn't be trying to do this while at work...lol :?

• Haha 2

limited moves for each browser

2 hours ago, Coolmop09 said:

So can you use the same ps4 and same copy of the game for the metheus puzzle? (a.k.a. splitscreen) and can you do an offline game?

yes, i did for my own. I used 2 account that i have and made it in local, you can also do in a game started ( i made it in my 700 day world) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peyo33 said:

limited moves for each browser

yes, i did for my own. I used 2 account that i have and made it in local, you can also do in a game started ( i made it in my 700 day world) 

oh ok thank you for the info I can finally get those loyal skins now

• Like 1

We just completed the Metheus Puzzle. The browser stuff was a bit confusing at first, but the in game part was easy (used our current map). We actually got lucky as our chest required 1 Bee and we had just gone into winter, but somehow happened upon a lone Bee wandering around by base.