gaucho_tche

What's the speed of morb production by oathouses?

Soulwind    247

I think it was supposed to be, but last time I tried (which has been quite a while ago) it was a bit buggy and you had to do a save and reload after each morb was spawned before another would spawn.

gaucho_tche    11

I have 800 morbs so I think it's working. I would like to know the time the outhouse produces one to make calculations on how many of them I need to keep population steady. They don't reproduce themselves other than outhouses, right?

Soulwind    247

As far as I know, no.  It requires dirty outhouses.  I actually liked it better when it took dead dupes, but I guess that was too morbid for Klei.

avc15    416
On 10/21/2019 at 10:02 AM, Soulwind said:

Approximately 3 cycles of needing cleaning.

Clarifying. Each time an outhouse fills, you can only spawn just one morb with it. Then you clean out the outhouse and start over.

If there is a bug, it's that you can save and reload to get a second use. Not that morbs stop spawning.

So no, it's not really 1 per 3 cycles. You can spawn one morb each time an outhouse fills up, after letting it sit full for three cycles.

gaucho_tche    11

I must disagree with that, since I've filled like 10 outhouses and after that I've set it's priority to 1. Then i've 800 morbs. So yes, they spawn multiple times from the same not-cleaned oathouse.