FabopFrankie

A Don't starve journey to the moon

FabopFrankie    1,130

Ok, so here's the deal. One way or another, this story is gonna be about all the DS characters heading to Charlies NASA space station, stealing a rocket, and flying to the moon to ask why a piece fell off. This is inspired by the "A story written by the don't starve community" thread which you should read because it's hilarious. 

Some rules for this:

-No insta kills, what I mean is don't just say "Wilson takes off his helmet on the moon to taste the space rocks and then dies". You can still kill them, just no TPK.

-Wait about 2-3 posts until you post your contribution (If you already posted) and post from the most recent post. If two or more people respond to the same post, go with the one at the bottom.

-That's basically it, enjoy.

tumblr_p9u6hvMxEg1vyvujto1_500 (1).png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Xenologist    1,255

Since wes couldn't gurgle, noone known he had even died. And his ghost was so silent that not even a hound could hear it float. And then the wes ...

I_Link_I    540
Spoiler

Nice how all of us cooperate to kill the mime. XD

...wanted to resurect with a touchstone but it didnt hear his nonexistent beging for resurection so he started to slowly fade out of existence to never , ever return to the world of the living.

Edited by I_Link_I

metallichydra    2,087

back at camp, Maxwell was about to finish his costume, but when he accedently looked up, he saw a big chunk of the moon was missing.

DragonMage156    25,331
On 10/21/2019 at 6:10 PM, FabopFrankie said:

NASA space station, stealing a rocket, and flying to the moon

(This is literally the game "To the Moon" XD )

Xenologist    1,255

Then, maxy, right after being confused on how the costume wouldn't implode of being made of nothing, had then started to poke wilson to see if he would fly.