Wurt's diet guide

28 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Nope,leafy meat is meat,you get them from plant creatures,that's why it's leafy.

It's meat alright. Wigfrid can eat it,bunnymen hate it,also you can't even use it in the crock-pot!

Flesh is flesh. Where do we draw the line?

wes.png.41a0ca50b874fed98a1fe12ca53575ba.png

Bruh, chill, it's a joke. "It's meat AND veg?!"

Without any release, the only "real" thing we can do is speculate, otherwise there's no real expectations. Can't be even certain what items will be flagged as what regarding Wurt's "diet" as the devs could always write exceptions on both sides of the isle. And even still as with any of the other new releases or reworks, there's no guarantee that details won't be changed but a week later. Just relax and enjoy stupid speculation, jokes, and memes.

22 minutes ago, knaveofclubs22 said:

wes.png.41a0ca50b874fed98a1fe12ca53575ba.png

Bruh, chill, it's a joke. "It's meat AND veg?!"

Without any release, the only "real" thing we can do is speculate, otherwise there's no real expectations. Can't be even certain what items will be flagged as what regarding Wurt's "diet" as the devs could always write exceptions on both sides of the isle. And even still as with any of the other new releases or reworks, there's no guarantee that details won't be changed but a week later. Just relax and enjoy stupid speculation, jokes, and memes.

I'm almost pretty sure there's a good amount of people who thinks leafy meat is a veggie in someway,i just told some information that proves otherwise.

Comedy is subjective and stuff.

Also Klei will probably just flag Wurt's diet as veggies,fruits and goodies items. Or maybe they will make her unable to eat meat items.

Btw why is Wes on your post,seriously,i can't chill with him standing there.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:51 PM, Lammarr said:

Eggs are meat.

Just ask your local friendly bunnymen,also Wigfrid can eat eggs.

Are they really meat tough? They don't have a meat value iirc only an egg value.

Wurt is said to be vegetarian not vegan, so I think she should be able to eat eggs.

17 minutes ago, SouthTom said:

Are they really meat tough? They don't have a meat value iirc only an egg value.

Wurt is said to be vegetarian not vegan, so I think she should be able to eat eggs.

They're meat items

Bunnymen tries to bite your face off if you have some on your inventory.

Wigfrid can eat eggs.

Spiders which only eat meat,can eat eggs too.

You can tame pigs with eggs.

Merms can't eat eggs.

And i'm almost pretty sure they're meat in the game's code.

You can also give a cooked egg to a bird in order to make them give you another egg,A behavior that only happens when given meat items that aren't on the bird's blacklist.

btw if you think about it,you're just eating a unborn baby bird and butterfly wings are vegetables in the game,so eggs being meat makes sense.

On 20.10.2019 at 10:24 PM, 1bubbainpa said:

We don’t know if wurt is going to be full-vegetarian or half vegetarian, maybe we should wait til she comes out before making these guides.

Well now we know

On 20.10.2019 at 11:25 PM, Lammarr said:

But are we sure she can eat honey? i mean,her disavatange is that she's a vegetarian a.k.a she can only eat vegetables and fruits.

She can eat honey

On 20.10.2019 at 11:58 PM, Fill-Lips said:

This tip seems like a dud if the main reveal page has a specific point about durians being different values for wurt.

Also depending on what kind of vegetarian wurt is, recipes that use eggs and butter as main ingredients may or may not be edible.

Durian bonus is updated now in guide.
She can eat crock pot dishes that were made using eggs or butter no problem

On 21.10.2019 at 11:09 PM, Lammarr said:

Am I the only one that's excited to see Wurt's reaction towards fish recipes?

all fish related quotes

Spoiler

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISHSTICKS
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISHSTICKS"
msgid "Why you do this to fish?!"
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISHTACOS
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISHTACOS"
msgid "Fish not happy in there..."
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.CEVICHE
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.CEVICHE"
msgid "Blegh. Nuh-uh."
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FROGFISHBOWL
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FROGFISHBOWL"
msgid "........."
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FROGLEGS
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FROGLEGS"
msgid "Poor froggy..."
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FROGLEGS_COOKED
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FROGLEGS_COOKED"
msgid "Glurgh... can't look."
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISH
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISH"
msgid "Awwww, it so cute!"
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISH_COOKED
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.FISH_COOKED"
msgid "Fish are friends, not food!"
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.EEL
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.EEL"
msgid "Hello long fishy!"
msgstr ""

#. STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.EEL_COOKED
msgctxt "STRINGS.CHARACTERS.WURT.DESCRIBE.EEL_COOKED"
msgid "No!!"
msgstr ""

1 hour ago, bitcrushed_rage said:

Wurt actually gains +25% extra hunger from all foods, so jam and salad are really good early food.

Incorrect,

not all foods are affected by the bonus,

and the bonus is actually +33%

Fist Full of Jam gives Wurt almost 50 hunger, but im not sure which salad are you refering to

18 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

Incorrect,

Fist Full of Jam gives Wurt almost 50 hunger, but im not sure which salad are you refering to

I have a question, isn't it better to just eat each cooked berry instead of putting them in a crockpot and making fist full of jam?
Each cooked berry = 12.5 , 4 x 12.5 x 1,33 (wurt bonus) = 66,5 total hunger points.

5 hours ago, Picklesaurus said:

I have a question, isn't it better to just eat each cooked berry instead of putting them in a crockpot and making fist full of jam?
Each cooked berry = 12.5 , 4 x 12.5 x 1,33 (wurt bonus) = 66,5 total hunger points.

It is better to eat 4 berries rather 1 jam. However you can also make jam using 1 Berry and 3 ices, or eggs instead of ices 

17 hours ago, Parusoid said:

Incorrect,

Sorry

It was just a rough guess

This is why I don't break down characters lol

So...
In my playtesting, Ratatouille seems to be the new Meatballs; 3 filler plus 1 veggie, no preparation.
Gives decent hunger with her vegetarian buff.
Seems to solve Winter hunger as well.

Merms warring with Tentacles and such produces meat ie Eggs for filler, Ice can supplement that in Winter.
Caves supply renewable Mushrooms that you can stock up on while grabbing Lightbulbs.
Carrots found around the surface can also be used, of course.

While they can't be used in the Crockpot, later-game Wurt benefits from the Kelp obtained via the Merm King.

Haven't had a whole lot of play time yet, but despite the initial concerns people had...
I feel like you could play Wurt entirely without farms.
Merm King is another thing, but it might be counter-able by moving down next to a Mushroom forest.
Obtaining a steady supply of Reeds would be the main concern there; but that's another topic.

Archived