Merm hats?

7 hours ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Simple quick question!

Can you put hats on merms?

And if not will you be able to as Wurt?

For some odd reason,any interaction other than attacking and examining is not possible with merms.

But they re-use pigs' build and animations,so they can wear hats.

I'm not sure if they're going to make Wurt able to do other interactions with merms that others characters can't.

Maybe we won't need hats/helmets for merms since Merm King will provide them with "extra strenght to fight". Although i would like to make merms wear a disguise of a merm just because it would look extra menacing (assuming it would look and take a head slot like Shamlet Mask from Hamlet).

9 hours ago, FeagleSnorf said:

Simple quick question!

Can you put hats on merms?

And if not will you be able to as Wurt?

Yes! They use the same build all/most hunchbacks do! 
So yes, while impossible in normal play, it is possible for Merms to wear hats. (And to an even more unused/weirder extent, equip items too.)

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.194dd4816d58b89b05cd06811d581502.pngThe YOTPK anims let Hunchbacks hold items much like a player could. Also seen in the joke "Wurt leak video".

1 hour ago, -Variant said:

Yes! They use the same build all/most hunchbacks do! 
So yes, while impossible in normal play, it is possible for Merms to wear hats. (And to an even more unused/weirder extent, equip items too.)

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.194dd4816d58b89b05cd06811d581502.pngThe YOTPK anims let Hunchbacks hold items much like a player could. Also seen in the joke "Wurt leak video".

I hope Wurt will be able to equip them like that lol. Atleast the hats.

Just gonna save that imageee....

Archived