New Hallowed Nights Skins! [Speculation]

Hello, happy October to all! I'm personally very excited for the introduction of Wurt and for Hallowed Nights to return. What skins would you all like to see for the rest of the cast? (Or however many skins we get this year!) :wilson_smile:

I would love to see the return of that old Woodie Werewolf skin concept from 2016(?) along with Samurai Wigfrid, and maybe even younger wickerbottom, for the fun of it!

image.png.87af6b9d82e6c802e030d143d6eceae7.pngimage.png.e57ca1915689e58f6cbe97fdc9e15d89.pngimage.png.5b28c55528e30e7fec67fbc4b4622f84.png

9 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Younger Wickerbottom should be in the same category as Orphan Willow and Young Wilson. I don't see it in the same category as werewolf woodie.

Yeah, I guess your right. Maybe that'll be her refresh skin or something. I just thought it'd be a funny joke skin for hallowed nights. :wilson_ecstatic:

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

This looks less like a plant and more like a Ninja in Disguise lol

It's literally the same Wormwood but with a color that matchs the game's art-style and a face that doens't look like a fusion between Webber and Bee Queen.

2 hours ago, Lammarr said:

The only skin i want is Wormwood's epic,superior,cooler and edgier unused design.

Screenshot_814.png.3ecfff7ca4cece9b8e5d58ac184a292e.png

I remember way before Wormwood was introduced into DST, I thought that his "Hollow" skin was going to be this. It would've been very different, but very neat!

Archived