what is a stupidly small nitpick you have in regards to your main?

4 hours ago, Bernado1 said:

Wilson’s idle animation is him scratching his butt and/or pocking his ears (even with his magnificent beard he still prefers to scratch his butt or play with his ears).

This applies to Webber too with his Silky Smooth beard...

6 hours ago, Bernado1 said:

Wilson’s idle animation is him scratching his butt and/or pocking his ears (even with his magnificent beard he still prefers to scratch his butt or play with his ears).

wait, isn't  the butt scratching thing the default for every character who hasn't got their specific idle animation yet?

3 hours ago, -Variant said:

Not gonna lie, for the longest time I thought he was scratching his back.

I also thought that way until I realized that his little hand didn’t reached the upper part of his back lol 

1 minute ago, Clownyshush said:

wait, isn't  the butt scratching thing the default for every character who hasn't got their specific idle animation yet?

Well...now this is even worse lol

Spoiler

Everybody in the constant scratch their butt ;-;

1 hour ago, Clownyshush said:

It's for everyone, character anim or not.

If if they've got theirs, (Wormwood, Wortox, Win, ECT) they'll still use it every now and then.
Butt scratching for everyone! :}

On 10/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, FeagleSnorf said:

I mained WormWood for a brief period and his flower trail always kind of annoyed me because it didn’t match the skin.

I agree, it would be nice if his flower trail matched the skin without a mod being needed, but at least there are mods that do this! So I don't mind this much. 

What does kinda bother me about Wormwood is that he doesn't lose any sanity from picking vegetables or other crops that disappear when picked, not even mandrakes. It makes sense that he doesn't mind picking things that will regrow at the spot, like berries, grass and cacti... but he loses sanity from picking flowers, and vegetables disappear similarly when picked. For the sake of consistency, I wish he could lose 5 sanity for picking vegetables and similar crops, and 15 for picking mandrakes during the day (if possible - since mandrakes are plants with limbs and faces that move around and make noise like Wormwood does, but he doesn't mind murdering them...? 8'D) I don't know how much harder this might make Wormwood to play if it was a thing... I already find it pretty easy to keep his sanity up most of the time, so maybe not too much harder, but I'm not sure.  

I've also sometimes liked playing Wortox and Webber, but them being hated by catcoons (and Webber being hated by ballphins in DS) makes me a little sad, even if it does make sense for them to be disliked by the mobs that do dislike monster characters XD I'm kinda glad that the games' coding don't count Wormwood as a monster, even though that's kinda contradictory to that animated short about him... Oh well :'D

Willow only does her idle animation when she's holding Bernie. Heck, I didn't even know that and I kept looking at her waiting for her to do her animation.

Some characters only say hi to others. No special quotes.

Wormwood can't heal from some items that can be used to fertilise.

Wendy can't resurrect Abigail with a Telltale Heart.

• Wortox's horns disappear when he wears hats, excepting headband-style open-topped hats like the garland and the Thulecite Crown. Does he have collapsible horns, Klei??
  • Wolfgang's underwear is longer than the legs of the swimsuit he wears as a default outfit, so if you wear any skin other than his default and put on a different swimsuit skin, his underwear sticks out of the legs.
  • Mad Scientist Wilson didn't get any shoes with his costume, whether attached to the head skin, attached to the lab coat, or separate. It's not lab safe to work with chemicals in your socks. You can use another shoe skin, certainly, but they're not science shoes.
  • Wormwood tries to eat rot, which does nothing except punish the player for misclicking or poor judgment, instead of fertilising himself with it. Glommer goop is more forgivable even though it doesn't heal him, since you might be doing it to deliberately lower your sanity.
  • It is super annoying that several skins introduced for a specific character have opaque white arm/leg/chest textures, making them look bizarre on Webber, WX, Wortox, Wormwood, Wurt, or Warly. (Or mod characters like from the Shipwrecked Characters or Hamlet Characters mods.) Warly has one of his own, actually, since his trawler sweater has brown forearms attached. I think in most cases this is to cover up underwear on the head skin that goes with it - like Wolfgang's survivor outfit, to continue a previous example - but it's a hacky and irritating solution to that problem.

Agreed about GoH Maxwell's suit, too. I'd use that suit a lot, for pretty much every character, if it weren't for the stupid, weird-looking cummerbund.

I can live with the ridiculous hair/skirt/robot/tree bones and the ambidextrous sprites, but they're definitely goofy and puzzling things about this game.

On 2019-10-21 at 2:39 PM, -Variant said:

Not gonna lie, for the longest time I thought he was scratching his back.

He is. He's scratching his lower back.

1 hour ago, CameoAppearance said:
  • Wortox's horns disappear when he wears hats, excepting headband-style open-topped hats like the garland and the Thulecite Crown. Does he have collapsible horns, Klei??

Heh, the quote writer at least gave it some thought. Wort makes a few jokes about his horns being concealed, disappearing temporarily, being inside the block part of the Ice Hat, ect.

FOOTBALLHAT = "I hope I don't get helmet horns.",

I can deal with wicker not being able to sleep, I never really use the sleep mechanic anyway, but she needs another way to restore sanity. Or maybe I'm just bad at managing my sanity...

Also I feel like her guest of honor and gorge skins are a little too similar looking. :/

7 hours ago, AnitaCoffee said:

I like to think since they're all from different time periods, perhaps it's this sort of boning? Was classically used in corsets & hoop skirts. Maybe Willow has a flair for sewing, given how cute Bernie & Ashley are. :wilson_flower:

Not gonna lie; I was super-hesitant to click on this link given... certain contextual evidence.

3 hours ago, WildWildWes said:

I can deal with wicker not being able to sleep, I never really use the sleep mechanic anyway, but she needs another way to restore sanity. Or maybe I'm just bad at managing my sanity...

Also I feel like her guest of honor and gorge skins are a little too similar looking. :/

Cactus and green mushrooms are generally the main go-to's for sanity, and I say this as a Wicker main myself. 

Those things on Webber's face that almost look like little eye/teeth things(under his highest eyes) aren't in some pictures(Put them in a spoiler because I don't know how to make them smaller) (the second spoiler will circle the little teeth/eye things that I am talking about and the first spoiler has the pictures where they are missing):

Spoiler

78311b3ae64b2bf1f50ca8d5049aa4fc.thumb.jpg.ef3496b1d0c2771a4d8e2c4ff9c3846b.jpgWebber_Snowfallen_Portrait.thumb.png.997ce73ff3b4b626996afda09f58591d.pngWebber.thumb.png.17c6f006a71d5d00c61b2ebde13c21c3.pngtumblr_pjdzpzI2MW1rbi980o3_500.jpg.e4fbc82d9e05010a3d39fd3d379be6f9.jpgWebber_Magmatic_Portrait.png.1c47ee83e6af615b2c7e9f51108c1c35.thumb.png.dafb47fd5a6a4d370d64de7bd6e8e256.png

Spoiler

43a162bcabf91d50baf5293e3b0579ca.thumb.png.89f8791d29fd4cea72461821775ffa9c.png

Archived