Clownyshush

what is a stupidly small nitpick you have in regards to your main?

-Variant    4,848
3 hours ago, Bernado1 said:

scratching his butt

Not gonna lie, for the longest time I thought he was scratching his back.

• Like 3

Ismael Marin    183
4 hours ago, Bernado1 said:

Wilson’s idle animation is him scratching his butt and/or pocking his ears (even with his magnificent beard he still prefers to scratch his butt or play with his ears).

This applies to Webber too with his Silky Smooth beard...

• Like 1

Clownyshush    951
6 hours ago, Bernado1 said:

Wilson’s idle animation is him scratching his butt and/or pocking his ears (even with his magnificent beard he still prefers to scratch his butt or play with his ears).

wait, isn't  the butt scratching thing the default for every character who hasn't got their specific idle animation yet?

• Like 1

Bernado1    1,137
3 hours ago, -Variant said:

Not gonna lie, for the longest time I thought he was scratching his back.

I also thought that way until I realized that his little hand didn’t reached the upper part of his back lol 

1 minute ago, Clownyshush said:

wait, isn't  the butt scratching thing the default for every character who hasn't got their specific idle animation yet?

Well...now this is even worse lol

Spoiler

Everybody in the constant scratch their butt ;-;

Edited by Bernado1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

-Variant    4,848
1 hour ago, Clownyshush said:

It's for everyone, character anim or not.

If if they've got theirs, (Wormwood, Wortox, Win, ECT) they'll still use it every now and then.
Butt scratching for everyone! :}

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Clownyshush    951
11 hours ago, -Variant said:

It's for everyone, character anim or not.

If if they've got theirs, (Wormwood, Wortox, Win, ECT) they'll still use it every now and then.
Butt scratching for everyone! :}

yay....

• Haha 2

flybynights    17
On 10/18/2019 at 10:07 PM, FeagleSnorf said:

I mained WormWood for a brief period and his flower trail always kind of annoyed me because it didn’t match the skin.

I agree, it would be nice if his flower trail matched the skin without a mod being needed, but at least there are mods that do this! So I don't mind this much. 

What does kinda bother me about Wormwood is that he doesn't lose any sanity from picking vegetables or other crops that disappear when picked, not even mandrakes. It makes sense that he doesn't mind picking things that will regrow at the spot, like berries, grass and cacti... but he loses sanity from picking flowers, and vegetables disappear similarly when picked. For the sake of consistency, I wish he could lose 5 sanity for picking vegetables and similar crops, and 15 for picking mandrakes during the day (if possible - since mandrakes are plants with limbs and faces that move around and make noise like Wormwood does, but he doesn't mind murdering them...? 8'D) I don't know how much harder this might make Wormwood to play if it was a thing... I already find it pretty easy to keep his sanity up most of the time, so maybe not too much harder, but I'm not sure.  

I've also sometimes liked playing Wortox and Webber, but them being hated by catcoons (and Webber being hated by ballphins in DS) makes me a little sad, even if it does make sense for them to be disliked by the mobs that do dislike monster characters XD I'm kinda glad that the games' coding don't count Wormwood as a monster, even though that's kinda contradictory to that animated short about him... Oh well :'D

Edited by flybynights
I realized it was just the flower trail that's modded and not also the head flower so whoops
  • Like 1