JoeW

Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!)

maradyne    4,927
5 minutes ago, Jessie223 said:

stop making up these elaborate excuses to hijack threads into talking about your mod project

It's a passing mention of something I found funny. Chill, yo. Update hype!

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 1

Jessie223    710
1 minute ago, maradyne said:

It's a passing mention of something I found funny. Chill, yo. Update hype!

do you actually think people are this gullible? just bump your mod project's thread or put it in your signature, stop making up extremely silly excuses to advertise it in every thread

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 5

maradyne    4,927
2 minutes ago, Jessie223 said:

do you actually think people are this gullible? just bump your mod project's thread or put it in your signature, stop making up extremely silly excuses to advertise it in every thread

...you know...
As far as I recall, I've only even mentioned it in a couple other places where people were already talking about the things we were doing in the mod.

I know a lot of people dislike the modding community, but this is laying it on a bit thick. If you like the concept, you can click. If you don't, pass it by and continue with your day.

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 3

Tapirus    1,742
4 hours ago, JoeW said:

Wurt is part of the new "Starter Pack" that can now be purchased with a New Megapack Bundle. Current Megapack Bundle owners will be able to upgrade for $6.99. The starter pack includes Wurt, 4 Classic Characters Skins, a new spear skin, hound backpack and Green Pajamas and Bedroll.  

We also have some new skins that have been added to the Hallowed Nights collection and we will also be increasing the drop rarity for skins during Hallowed Nights.

I feel curious about this detail, but the Hound Backpack sounds pretty nice, I've been waiting this since a while.

Edited by Tapirus
  • Like 2

maradyne    4,927
4 minutes ago, Tapirus said:

Green Pajamas and Bedroll. 

I somewhat glossed over this point getting excited over the odd little merm-fish-relationship lore tidbit, but...

Given what the other sleeping skin 'sets' have, I wonder if we'll be getting a new sleepy-time Emote to go with the new pajamas.

• Like 4

Ogrecakes    1,503

Webber for SURE has to be getting the next refresh, this is very heavily reaching into Webber's style of gameplay but doing it much better.

• Like 3

maradyne    4,927

nb4 Wurt is a literal vege-tarian that can't even eat fruit

Edited by maradyne
  • Haha 3

Zeklo    17,456
8 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

Webber for SURE has to be getting the next refresh, this is very heavily reaching into Webber's style of gameplay but doing it much better.

Webber's originality seems more at stake than his viability whereas Wendy really needs a rework to become a viable pick again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

cantbeatdaboss    252
19 hours ago, JoeW said:

Strongly dislikes Pigs

So I'm reading this as they cannot befriend pigs and/or loses sanity when near them.  Maybe this means that they will not want to trade with the pig king.  I also didn't see them being able to befriend merms anywhere.  Maybe I'm blind but I feel like that might be a little underpowered, not being able to befriend them.  This would kind of make merm king somewhat useless as it would be buffing something you can't control.

Edited by cantbeatdaboss
  • Like 2

4 Da LOLs    2,276

I am more than kinda concerned of vegan characters for DST I mean most times you join right before winter (day 10-15)

so you wouldn't have much to prepare and most stuff would have been picked by then so really you will more than likely be forced to

A. take all cactus and eat that which would be annoying because the swap and desert could not be next to each other which also deprives others from that discount lichen and sanity

B. farm and eat mass amounts of sea weed so you would have to sail around nowhere near a swamp and lose sanity

C. find the luner island and eat stone fruit and ignore your own downside

D. go to the caves and eat lichen witch you may not even be prepared to find and they spoil so fast they can't be stored locking you down there

• Like 1