Hallowed Nights and Wurt available October 24th! (And more!)

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

If you got an issue on PC, why not ask someone to help? A friend, a neighbour, parents; or online, either here on the Forums, on steam, or if all fails, Klei Support?

3 hours ago, LunarCat said:

ok, so here is the issue: I forgot the name of the screen that says something about it not connecting or smthn, it seems like my PC (its a windows ten) might think its a virus (sometimes in normal ds it says it blocked by the firewall), so the only way I can play it is on my XBOX 1S, BUT I DONT GOT IT ON THERE AND IM SAVING MONEY ;-; , so I might just wait until I can get it on my XBOX, (if anyone wants to friend me my gamertag is MangleTangle111) so I hope the issue will be fixed.

Indeed. If you create a thread describing your issue in detail (you can even include screenshots) people will try to help you out. From what you are describing it sounds like something that could be fixed (probably by changing a few settings on your computer and / or router).

8 hours ago, Axelocke said:

I think it is likely this is her portrait art, it seems to be in the similar style of their more recent character portraits, specifically the shading.

I feel like it’d be weird for them to post the promo art with the white outline and not make it her portrait art. Wortox’s promo art had the white outline too and it turned out to be his portrait. (Wormwood didn’t have the outline and he got a different portrait in-game) Doesn’t matter too much since it won’t be long until we see.

13 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

It's a little confusing to me how people keep talking about the Tapestry like it's a building. We can't know yet obviously, but I keep imagining the tapestry as... a tapestry, 
ss1315_la_danse_medieval_21.png
Tapestries are just funny fabric pictures that you hang on a wall or furniture, so I've been imagining it as something you hold like the Key to the City.

How I imagine it (due to the desc of 'needs materials from all across the Constant) is you make the basic Tapestry with some materials and then use the mechanic from the lunar portal to finish it with some materials

AHHHHHH I was so sure today would be the 24th for some reason that I'd been anticipating Hallowed Nights and Wurt all weekend.

Then when I confidently asserted it was the 24th today to someone when the date came up they, were quick to crush my excitement...

17 hours ago, TemporaryMan said:

Nobody's commented on this yet?  Wurt's held the nightmare throne for a little while.

I was thinking it could be her after a victory over the pigs, like how Wortox’s survivor skin wasn’t in line with the other survivor skins before. Queen Wurt, anyone?

12 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

(Snip)

Man, I play on Xbox and I've played all of these, (except the forge)

Also why do you keep on referencing alex legends? Just wondering

(Also the Boomer thing is a joke)

4 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

How I imagine it (due to the desc of 'needs materials from all across the Constant) is you make the basic Tapestry with some materials and then use the mechanic from the lunar portal to finish it with some materials

Hook line and INKer

Ink and wax paper might be used to make the tapestry

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

A Wurt army placing swamp turf and merms everywhere, only Wurts survive.

Only Wurts?  Come on now, diversity is strength!  Mix in a couple Webbers and Wickerbottoms so your swamp can have spider dens and tentacles, too!  Also, set reeds to more.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

It’s tomorrow guys!! I will be Wurt all day and I hope her text reads “bloopity bloop bloop bloop” on everything she examines :D

Soon.

1 minute ago, Axelocke said:

I thought she came out on thursday! :wilson_curious:

Timezones probably. We still got over 24 hours.

14 minutes ago, Jynn said:

is it weird i'm excited for a pet fish? in hopes it actually is a pet fish that we just carry around with us?

I'm still pretty intrigued by this perk too, does she get sanity from holding fish in her inventory? Or does she actually have a specific pet fish? :distant:

9 minutes ago, Jynn said:

is it weird i'm excited for a pet fish? in hopes it actually is a pet fish that we just carry around with us?

Did you already forget about Star-sky?

But I think she'll get the ability to feed fish like we can already feed bees, since merm hunts are probably constructed with fish based on the resources we get from hammering them, it would be useful for the same reason

Just now, GenomeSquirrel said:

But I think she'll get the ability to feed fish like we can already feed bees

We generally feed bees that are still alive, though :p. Fish are dead from the moment they stop flopping after being fished up, unless there's something special about how Wurt fishes.

Archived