Do you use mods?

Yes

Version Number
 Rev. 360464

14:48:49

Issue title

Beefalo causing game to crash, possible due to a sound file issue

Steps to reproduce

Any time I get close to a beefalo herd, the game crashes. Including the crash screen.

Describe your issue

My base is right next to a beefalo herd, and whenever I get close to them within seconds the game crashes. This happened several months ago too, I made a report about it then too. I reinstalled the game, played without mods, but nothing seems to be working. It's RoG, Hamlet is enabled but I think it happened before I got the DLC.

crash.png

bizziboi    1,862

Hmmm, I would suggest disabling mods once again and verifying your game files, as the sound related issue was fixed back then, this seems to be another issue, but given that I haven't seen any other reports of it I'd suspect it's still mods.

If it still happens without mods and with game files verified please report back.

Kharru    1
10 hours ago, bizziboi said:

Hmmm, I would suggest disabling mods once again and verifying your game files, as the sound related issue was fixed back then, this seems to be another issue, but given that I haven't seen any other reports of it I'd suspect it's still mods.

If it still happens without mods and with game files verified please report back.

Disabled all the mods and it works. Now I just have to find which one is causing it :/

I believe I found the one- 'Catch That!" There's comments that say so too, I'll delete it so I don't accidentally enable it again.

• Like 1

bizziboi    1,862

Thanks for letting me know. You could try contacting the mod author.

• Thanks 1