Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Lammarr    1,461
Just now, Bernado1 said:

Imagine if Klei just drops the hugest Halloween update since vanilla DS (with a animated short,new items,skins,the new character and some balance changes) and leave everyone openmouthed.

That would be pretty epic.

SkylordElberich    1,006
1 minute ago, Bernado1 said:

Imagine if Klei just drops the hugest Halloween update since vanilla DS (with a animated short,new items,skins,the new character and some balance changes) and leave everyone openmouthed.

5da89882d091f_dontgivemehope.thumb.jpg.dbb51580cd2f934145fe3f2024f473fa.jpg

Paxtonnnn    4,039
3 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

1 hour till we get some news!

I get the feeling we’re gonna be hearing this a lot

Bernado1    1,387
8 minutes ago, Remps said:

are we really get news ? confirmed by klei ?

Their normal update day is Thursday,and we didn’t have any information last week,so we are let to believe that they will release something today.

Szczuku    9,661

Calm down yall

Sometmes Klei posts early sometimes late.

The update thread my as well be posted 4 hours from now

Bernado1    1,387
9 minutes ago, 1bubbainpa said:

LOOK WHAT YOU ALL DID

YOU MADE THIS THREAD HOT SO I THOUGHT IT WAS A KLEI POST

BUT ITS NOT

IM SAD NOW

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Axelocke    3,358

I think around now is when games usually implement their halloween events. For Honor just got theirs today, so next week would be pretty reasonable for hallowed nights. :wilson_love: 

Bernado1    1,387
1 minute ago, Axelocke said:

I think around now is when games usually implement their halloween events. For Honor just got theirs today, so next week would be pretty reasonable for hallowed nights. :wilson_love: 

Even TF2’s Halloween update came earlier this year,but I can see Klei just adding the new stuff next week too.

Spoiler

Let’s just hope this is not the case :/

Superwolfkid    789

Speaking of Wurt, what will his abilities be? I never gotten the chance to discuss about it here, but since in the gorge, the goats are skilled in cooking and farming. But we... already have a skilled farmer/ cook character. They seem to own a lot of shiny stuff, even them having a really good type of currency. Ooo! I would love a character who could basically be a merchant and trade with other creatures and stuff as a mechanic. Also the swamp pigs and goats have a weird relationship saying things like "YOU HELP PIGS?" This could also mean from either the goats abandoning the pigs, or maybe when most of the goats "perished" not sure how the gnaw's plague works caused everyone to panic until the survivors came which is why they also responded with "GOOD LUCK WITH GNAW!!!"

maradyne    4,942

Feels like he'll be considered a monster. I have a hard time imagining the pigs not immediately trying to yeet a merm on sight, regardless of what side features he has.

Kuba5565    1,948

Klei said they will have more details "soon" and Hallowed nights event start in a "few" weeks. So how much is "soon" or "few" if it's not today?

Mooagain    1,756
3 minutes ago, Mahoood said:

people forgetting volt goats..  am i not goat enough to you?

omg the hype is real tho lol

This may lead to some interesting interactions.

Superwolfkid    789
2 minutes ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

I just hope we get a full wurt model today and that it isnt the skinny default one everyone has

Well they are treating it as a suprise saying a "new friend" I dont think they will just reveal the new friend already now but I do wish they did.