Speaking of dying a brutal death the new Halloween Event in Apex Legends should keep me busy enough until Klei decides to give us some news on Hallowed Nights, I’m hoping for some cool stuff I can unlock just through playing and not having to purchase within a limited time period because money in my household has been tight the past few months and I’m a extremely broke Mofo. :( 

8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Speaking of dying a brutal death the new Halloween Event in Apex Legends should keep me busy enough until Klei decides to give us some news on Hallowed Nights, I’m hoping for some cool stuff I can unlock just through playing and not having to purchase within a limited time period because money in my household has been tight the past few months and I’m a extremely broke Mofo. :( 

I mean sure Yemoja in Smite distracts me enough, buuuuuuuut I still think of DST and Hallowed Nights 

16 minutes ago, AdventZen said:

I swear to God if it's another anthropomorph I'll smite myself

Heya calm down buddy,we got like 2 of those(Webber is not really a anthropormorph,but who cares?),one more won't hurt that much,i guess.

(I JUST REALLY HOPE THE LAST DLC CHARACTER IS NOT A FURRY C'MON)

8 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

I have a feeling all 4 dlc characters are non human, it's just a hunch, since that's all we've received so far. At least they've been fun! :wilson_ecstatic:

Well,Wormwood it's not a furry,i don't have any problems with all of them being non-human.

A vampire would be kinda cool or just any other mythological creature,but i don't think that will happen.

(OR MAYBE WAVERLY PLS)

Just now, SouthTom said:

Wilba final character confirmed!

I still remember when I thought Wilba would be implemented during Year of the Pig event, and when they said that YotP would bring new permanent content, it just seemed too perfect! :D

Archived