maradyne    4,900
25 minutes ago, Canis said:

and by myself I mean with the help of my friends because I cant code 

not a bad way of going about it, i can do a lot but i can't focus, get enough of us together and we make one whole developer!

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 1

Canis    9,418
32 minutes ago, maradyne said:

not a bad way of going about it, i can do a lot but i can't focus, get enough of us together and we make one whole developer!

pretty much my mod career in a nutshell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 3

Axelocke    3,030

If Wurt possibly came from the elder bog, does that mean we will soon see the return of Billy and Mumsy in some fashion? Or was the ending of the Gorge just a cute little thing for the event? The mind boggles!

FuffledBeeQueen    3,246
24 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Shame. Guess we're gonna get news Thursday & release next week. 

Hopefully.

Sigh, I had hope, it died a brutal death

• Sad 3

Mike23Ua    962

Speaking of dying a brutal death the new Halloween Event in Apex Legends should keep me busy enough until Klei decides to give us some news on Hallowed Nights, I’m hoping for some cool stuff I can unlock just through playing and not having to purchase within a limited time period because money in my household has been tight the past few months and I’m a extremely broke Mofo. :( 

• Like 1

FuffledBeeQueen    3,246
8 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Speaking of dying a brutal death the new Halloween Event in Apex Legends should keep me busy enough until Klei decides to give us some news on Hallowed Nights, I’m hoping for some cool stuff I can unlock just through playing and not having to purchase within a limited time period because money in my household has been tight the past few months and I’m a extremely broke Mofo. :( 

I mean sure Yemoja in Smite distracts me enough, buuuuuuuut I still think of DST and Hallowed Nights 

Nino123    200

Maybe Wurt will be a character made for swamps life. Or a character who like water : rain, beeing wet...

• Like 3

Lammarr    1,245
16 minutes ago, AdventZen said:

I swear to God if it's another anthropomorph I'll smite myself

Heya calm down buddy,we got like 2 of those(Webber is not really a anthropormorph,but who cares?),one more won't hurt that much,i guess.

(I JUST REALLY HOPE THE LAST DLC CHARACTER IS NOT A FURRY C'MON)

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

minespatch    61,589
16 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

Klei is Queen of the left turn, just like Nintendo is King.:wilson_sneaky:

Axelocke    3,030
Just now, Lammarr said:

I have a feeling all 4 dlc characters are non human, it's just a hunch, since that's all we've received so far. At least they've been fun! :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 3

Lammarr    1,245
8 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

I have a feeling all 4 dlc characters are non human, it's just a hunch, since that's all we've received so far. At least they've been fun! :wilson_ecstatic:

Well,Wormwood it's not a furry,i don't have any problems with all of them being non-human.

A vampire would be kinda cool or just any other mythological creature,but i don't think that will happen.

(OR MAYBE WAVERLY PLS)

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 4

SouthTom    295
28 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Wilba final character confirmed!

• Like 1

Axelocke    3,030
Just now, SouthTom said:

Wilba final character confirmed!

I still remember when I thought Wilba would be implemented during Year of the Pig event, and when they said that YotP would bring new permanent content, it just seemed too perfect! :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1