__IvoCZE__    6,170

Maybe Wurt will have bonus when eating merm-diet ( maybe getting a bit more powerful in one way or another )

• Like 1

Mike23Ua    804

I still say He should have a strict Rot/Wet Goop diet, Vegetables are plentiful in DST but when you Actually NEED Rot it’s nowhere to be found lol, 

Carrots and Berries are every freaking where though.... which is Exactly Why I’m guessing there isn’t a straight up Vegetarian character in the game cause that would be the easiest character in the world to survive with.

Wurt needs Merm powers though- Stronger at Night, Sleeps during the Day and is much weaker if awake.. Immune to Darkness damage.

I mean if you Observe the Merms in the game they don’t come out their houses till nightfall and when they do... they’re usually fighting spiders and tentacles and pigmen to eat their food source.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bernado1    1,139

So...we finally getting Merms as followers and the ability to build their houses ??

N E A T

Spoiler

It’s a shame that merms are so aggressive that building a farm of them would be very hard ;-;

Edited by Bernado1

axxel    1,015

Wurt is a strange name. -wurt and variations are so common in city names in my country. However searching "Wurt" on baby name websites it's actually a thing! "Wurt" means "Worthy", It's an Anglo-Saxon name so it's pretty old and couldn't outlast until today and may sound ugly to many people.

• Like 3

Captain_Rage    1,087

I hope, if it's indeed a merm, that he will have to seek out water for survival occassionally and benefit from high wetness. It kind of looks like a goat / merm hybrid, yes, although personally I'd prefer a pristine merm man. :D

• Like 1

__IvoCZE__    6,170
2 hours ago, 359368170 said:

5b1d6e18972bd40734da5dfa74899e510fb30955.jpg

PS work.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

image.png.59d709b6dbf93a8af89b1d019f5fc7ed.pngDoes this help?

Minespatch thought that you referenced the head because the link is like... propably broken. unless you are showing us a way to backup our chinese pictures, then no thanks.

-Variant    4,848

Did I talk here before? I might've.

I don't want Merm befriending I want ocean slippy slappy fun hours.

Wahooog.
Fight me, Gnaw. I dare you.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Lammarr    1,037
Just now, -Variant said:

Did I talk here before? I might've.

I don't want Merm befriending I want ocean slippy slappy fun hours.

Wahooog.
Fight me, Gnaw. I dare you.

Why not both?

• Like 2

-Variant    4,848
1 hour ago, Lammarr said:

Why not both?

Ah, that's fair.
I don't know what they could do with it, it just doesn't sound as interesting to me.

Lammarr    1,037
17 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Ah, that's fair.
I don't know what they could do with it, it just doesn't sound as interesting to me.

I just really hope they will make the character vegan like merms instead of making it a monster like Wortox and Webber.

Two characters with the same con is enough.

• Like 1

Terra_Zina    4,924

Looking at its small horns, it is either a child or a female. Probably a child version, so as they can have an excuse to make it small like Wilba. Though I do hope it's a female aswell.

• Like 2

maradyne    4,496
23 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.da1d3a83f3f04d29040509c81fb161

Just realized...
Greenhorn here is a pun.

GDI

21 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:
  Hide contents

Klei add a ranged and nomad character. Both playstyles aren't represented in DST currently

Wigfrid and Wortox are terrific nomads. Could still use ranged representation, though.
Seems unlikely we'll get that though given that the devs banned Warbucks from even being a sidefeature in forum user art stream posts. It's not somewhere they want to go back to.

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SinancoTheBest    1,071
5 minutes ago, maradyne said:

devs banned Warbucks from even being a sidefeature in forum user art stream posts. It's not somewhere they want to go back to.

Woww, that happened?!! Poor Warbucks :( Make next rework Warbucks'

• Haha 2

Siorm    114

Yesss! OMG I love merms since the day they killed me 4v1 in the swamp :,) so excited to see his/her design, voice and quotes.

• Like 3

Sunset Skye    4,000
2 hours ago, maradyne said:

Wigfrid and Wortox are terrific nomads. Could still use ranged representation, though.
Seems unlikely we'll get that though given that the devs banned Warbucks from even being a sidefeature in forum user art stream posts. It's not somewhere they want to go back to.

...What? Warbucks had no perks related to ranged weapons, he just had a gun in his portrait.

• Like 1