I still say He should have a strict Rot/Wet Goop diet, Vegetables are plentiful in DST but when you Actually NEED Rot it’s nowhere to be found lol, 

Carrots and Berries are every freaking where though.... which is Exactly Why I’m guessing there isn’t a straight up Vegetarian character in the game cause that would be the easiest character in the world to survive with.

Wurt needs Merm powers though- Stronger at Night, Sleeps during the Day and is much weaker if awake.. Immune to Darkness damage.

I mean if you Observe the Merms in the game they don’t come out their houses till nightfall and when they do... they’re usually fighting spiders and tentacles and pigmen to eat their food source.

Wurt is a strange name. -wurt and variations are so common in city names in my country. However searching "Wurt" on baby name websites it's actually a thing! "Wurt" means "Worthy", It's an Anglo-Saxon name so it's pretty old and couldn't outlast until today and may sound ugly to many people.

2 hours ago, 359368170 said:

5b1d6e18972bd40734da5dfa74899e510fb30955.jpg

PS work.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

image.png.59d709b6dbf93a8af89b1d019f5fc7ed.pngDoes this help?

Minespatch thought that you referenced the head because the link is like... propably broken. unless you are showing us a way to backup our chinese pictures, then no thanks.

17 minutes ago, -Variant said:

Ah, that's fair.
I don't know what they could do with it, it just doesn't sound as interesting to me.

I just really hope they will make the character vegan like merms instead of making it a monster like Wortox and Webber.

Two characters with the same con is enough.

5 hours ago, Bernado1 said:

It’s a shame that merms are so aggressive that building a farm of them would be very hard ;-;

Fun fact, Merms aren't actually very agressive, they are just territorial. They'll only attack when you approach their house. You can stand right on tha face of a merm away from its home and you'll be fine.

23 hours ago, minespatch said:

image.png.da1d3a83f3f04d29040509c81fb161

Just realized...
Greenhorn here is a pun.

GDI

21 hours ago, Dr. Safety said:
  Hide contents

Klei add a ranged and nomad character. Both playstyles aren't represented in DST currently

Wigfrid and Wortox are terrific nomads. Could still use ranged representation, though.
Seems unlikely we'll get that though given that the devs banned Warbucks from even being a sidefeature in forum user art stream posts. It's not somewhere they want to go back to.

1 hour ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Fun fact, Merms aren't actually very agressive, they are just territorial. They'll only attack when you approach their house. You can stand right on tha face of a merm away from its home and you'll be fine.

Except if they are homeless, then they’ll chase you across the whole map.

2 hours ago, maradyne said:

Wigfrid and Wortox are terrific nomads. Could still use ranged representation, though.
Seems unlikely we'll get that though given that the devs banned Warbucks from even being a sidefeature in forum user art stream posts. It's not somewhere they want to go back to.

...What? Warbucks had no perks related to ranged weapons, he just had a gun in his portrait.

Just now, Sunset Skye said:

...What? Warbucks had no perks related to ranged weapons, he just had a gun in his portrait.

Just makes me wonder how he could've turned out with a design refresh and the ability to use a unique blunderbuss like Wheeler's pewmatic horn. :o

3 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

You can stand right on tha face of a merm away from its home and you'll be fine.

Instructions unclear,got punched,chased and now I’m hiding inside a berry bush with 10 HP.

Spoiler

It was a homeless merm

Archived