fimmatek    3,379
42 minutes ago, Tosh said:

So far, they have all been non-human creatures originating from the constant or one of the adjacent realms. This is just a theory, but I’d imagine this is a decision on Klei’s part to avoid splitting the story/lore with paid content.

I believe the devs said that the DLC characters are canonical, but not part of the main storyline. Or was it just Wortox? But I think they were referring to all 4 of them.

I personally would prefer human characters, I can identify with those much better than monster characters, like Webber or Wormwood. On the other hand, since they're not part of the main lore, I'm not really bothered by this.

• Like 3

Lammarr    1,056
10 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I believe the devs said that the DLC characters are canonical, but not part of the main storyline. Or was it just Wortox? But I think they were referring to all 4 of them.

I personally would prefer human characters, I can identify with those much better than monster characters, like Webber or Wormwood. On the other hand, since they're not part of the main lore, I'm not really bothered by this.

A half of Webber is human tho.

Also i think you forgot the lovable automatron WX-78.

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 2

Varum    38

I would prefer if Wurt is a merman-goat but it looks more a dragon than a fish...

and "greenhorn" sounds dragonish

• Like 2

Zeklo    17,381
8 minutes ago, Canis said:

Someone made an oopsie.

Pretty sure it's still visible, so long as you're on their friends list.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Haha 1

Lemonsnoot    263

It didnt even occur to me that that couldve been an accident. Im used to klei’s sneaky ar games and hints and stuff, so i figured it was like that

• Like 3

NSAiswatchingus    1,977
1 hour ago, ShadowDuelist said:

If it's going to be a DLC character, it has to be interesting, otherwise nobody will buy him/her. So I have good faith that gameplay wise it's going to be interesting and wacky enough.

I don't mind if he/she is non-human, although an interesting human DLC char would be cool.

Also as it was mentioned in the other thread that Merms are vegetarian only, perhaps it is a good timing to introduce a vegetarian only character given how many new veggies we got recently, and the fact that the new lunar rock fruit grows all year long.

What's the go to diet going to be for a vegetarian character? I would think eating veggies/fruits raw would be the best approach. 

• Like 3

Axelocke    2,925
Just now, FuffledBeeQueen said:

While you all discuss Wurt's everything, Im here like "What will his 3 skins be..."

I remember my friend (who's really into goats) suggested an "Uncorrupted" style of skin that shows Wurt before they were mermified. (assuming Wurt was a goat from the Gorge who was mermified.) :wilson_smile:

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 4

Lemonsnoot    263

Since the goats had a victorian asthetoc, i could picture one of his skins could be real class. Gold monocle and tuxedo.. etc

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1