2 hours ago, Hornete said:

That's pretty much impossible, they would have to remake the animations for EVERY player action in the game and would pretty much be useless, besides Wilba worked so a goat merm should work too.

It would probably be way too much work to do since adding in a new model, would aswell  mean re animating skins, shirts, pants, boots, gloves, even that's not enough work cause they will have to reanimate belongings too like backpacks. I'm kind of still on with the idea of making wurt a hunch back model (If it won't cost Klei to work overtime) since you do have to remember the goats and the merms both have a hunchback model.The_Gorge_Billy.png.58a4dc684886e60c80332cd6769f9b60.png5da9ecc081505_download(41).jpeg.66d01dfaaadf7f63703c88b4ca15ee5c.jpeg

It would be a nice touch to detail and attention if they did give him a hunchback model but it would feel awkward in comparison to living with other players with different models. So if they give wurt a hunchback model hopefully they make him smaller to fit with the crowd, wouldn't like to see a oversized child goat mutant attempt to bum rush me with an axe.

22 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I love you Klei, but you are horrible at estimating project time. If you need more than 2 weeks, just say so. We don't mind. We lose our minds when you give us over confident time lines. 

Yeah, the thing is - with people asking us all the time, sometimes we get a bit excited and say something too soon. The problem is that we never know it's too soon until something changes. We also don't beat ourselves up over missing a date, if we have to change things, it's for good reason. 

Anyway. I posted a thing: 

8 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Yeah, the thing is - with people asking us all the time, sometimes we get a bit excited and say something too soon. The problem is that we never know it's too soon until something changes. We also don't beat ourselves up over missing a date, if we have to change things, it's for good reason. 

Sorry for all the ruckus we caused yesterday @JoeW especially the fact since some of us actually went far enough to stalk your account ;-; I guess the hype just over taken us and we lost control. I kind of feel bad for sort of rushing this.

49 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Y'all sharing in the same excitement is part of what makes us love this company so much and not seriously care about release dates shifting. 

Things got a bit rowdy yesterday but it all came from a place of love. 'Preciate Ya Joe. 

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

Yeah, the thing is - with people asking us all the time, sometimes we get a bit excited and say something too soon.

6 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

Sorry for all the ruckus we caused yesterday @JoeW especially the fact since some of us actually went far enough to stalk your account ;-; I guess the hype just over taken us and we lost control. I kind of feel bad for sort of rushing this.

To be fair, it was Peter's account.:wilson_ecstatic:

Well, that's all folks! Well, for this thread at least! 

Can't wait for Wurt's release, but I still loved the earlier version concepted in this thread!

Hyuyuyu 

Klei, if you give Wurt something close to an uncorrupted skin, I will be sold and offer my soul

On 10/19/2019 at 5:38 AM, AFK_Daemon said:

Well, that's all folks! Well, for this thread at least! 

Can't wait for Wurt's release, but I still loved the earlier version concepted in this thread!

Hyuyuyu 

Klei, if you give Wurt something close to an uncorrupted skin, I will be sold and offer my soul

I kind of do wish they went with our goatish concept since honestly I kind of like the detail put into it more then our wurt now in no offense to Klei and their artist. The concept fits more better and in touch with the other survivors and as a child character. Since its Klei, I appreciate the dedication but to be honest it makes wurt not really stand out with the merms she's living with making her feel more like an fan made OC more then a official character, the reason it works for webber is the fact that spiders are unknown hostile creatures, while webber is a human inside a spider with a hive mind personality with the boy and spider, never know which one is the actual voice talking. And it could possibly hint a pretty interesting idea of Wurt's origin and bring more personality and history to the merms origin story. Maybe the merms still have a bit of personality left of their previous life they left behind, and they just accept wurt in cause she's still technically one of them. As she acts similar to sammy and Pipton, and even they still wore clothes and looked more unique then other merms.

Archived