Recommended Posts

Crimson Chin    466
8 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I'm gonna be honest, we kinda set ourselves up for disaster. I know there were a lot of things pointing at Wurt being released today, but we got way too hyped. I'm sure they'll release him when they release the short, and I'm excited to least have a more specific release time.

I wouldn't say so, getting excited is a natural thing! They could have let the thread know it wasn't coming today, since a lot was pointing to it ... actually coming today. I also don't think a little news would have hurt. I mean surely any updates or character information is pretty much finalized at this point right? Also kind of lame how they did it on Twitter and not here! Some people probably still don't know.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paxtonnnn    3,969
Just now, Crimson Chin said:

I wouldn't say so, getting excited is a natural thing! They could have let the thread know it wasn't coming today, since a lot was pointing to it ... actually coming today. I also don't think a little news would have hurt. I mean surely any updates or character information is pretty much finalized at this point right? Also kind of lame how they did it on Twitter and not here! Some people probably still don't know.

Yeah I agree, I'm just saying part of the blame is on us. Honestly, I'm just glad we almost have an actual release date.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Axelocke    2,873

Y'know... I could see the "news" being for something else. I have a strange disbelief that Klei would release an animated short without starting Hallowed Nights. Maybe the news could be like, a mini roadmap? Wurt? The next update for Return of Them? Gorge Season 2?

I could be totally wrong, because the Forge and Gorge had trailers before they released(?)

 

If Hallowed Nights really is part of the news, they must've added a bunch. >_>

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bernado1    1,115
2 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Gorge Season 2?

Oohh man... the things I would do for a new gorge event...maybe I’d be arrested after a few days but,meh who cares anyway,my skins would be guaranteed so it’s alright.

Edited by Bernado1
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Axelocke    2,873
Just now, Bernado1 said:

Oohh man... the things I would do for a new gorge event...maybe I’d be arrested after a few days but,meh who cares anyway,my skins would be guaranteed so it’s alright.

You and me both! I'm shocked either event hasn't become it's own gamemode option when hosting a world. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bernado1    1,115
10 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Uh, guys. What have you all done!

History,my friend !!

Edited by Bernado1
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolderclim    214

I love how we went from trying to know Who is Wurt ? to Update today hype ! to Everyone being sad because no official news post.

 

(*Insert parkour ! meme*)

Edited by Coolderclim
Removed typo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superwolfkid    671
2 minutes ago, Coolderclim said:

I love on how we went from trying to know Who is Wurt ? to Update today hype ! to Everyone being sad because no official news post.

 

(*Insert parkour ! meme*)

Have we once ever talked about what his perks would be, or the goat people in general? XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Coolderclim    214
Just now, Superwolfkid said:

Have we once ever talked about what his perks would be, or the goat people in general? XD

I think we did, maybe for 2/3 posts (I hope).

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paxtonnnn    3,969

I feel like we should be more hyped knowing that he’s coming in about a week. (I really can’t imagine Klei releasing a Hallowed Nights short without giving us the update.) .. we definitely should avoid going as crazy as we did yesterday, though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kuba5565    1,079
7 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

What's all this about a hallowed nights short?

Klei said on twitter that we will get halloween short with news next week.

 

11 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I feel like we should be more hyped knowing that he’s coming in about a week. (I really can’t imagine Klei releasing a Hallowed Nights short without giving us the update.) .. we definitely should avoid going as crazy as we did yesterday, though.

Yeah i don't think we will get animation without the update, we will probably get the update too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paxtonnnn    3,969
47 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

It's probably for the character and not the event. 

I just assumed the event short will also be the character short.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bernado1    1,115
1 hour ago, MrKoopa said:

Screenshot_20191018_132649.thumb.jpg.226f9a038e944c082d22a4282250499f.jpg

It's probably for the character and not the event. 

Well...last years hallowed nights was announced next Thursday,and Klei is doing this practice that I heavily dislike that is posting news about an update and releasing the update 2 weeks later,sooo yeah I think we will have a bunch of stuff next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FeagleSnorf    639

I hope he has a hunchback player model, or something similar. I feel like his head would be really out of place on the normal body shape.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now