Previously on Klei forums:

Hallowed Nights will be returning in a couple weeks and with it our Survivors will meet a new friend. We'll have more details soon, but we thought you might enjoy this little sample from our next short. 

a couple weeks

A COUPLE = 2

this was posted on october 3

Klei Changes the thumbnail of forums

Coincidence?

Prognostics,

UPDATE NEWS COMING TODAYYY :o

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

Hallowed Nights will be returning in a couple weeks and with it our Survivors will meet a new friend. We'll have more details soon, but we thought you might enjoy this little sample from our next short. 

a couple weeks

A COUPLE = 2

Coincidence?

Prognostics,

5da8d758c6232_clownshoeshavebeenaddedtoyourinventory.png.8d912bce8f60aa52bcf55875d2c2761c.png

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

a couple weeks

A COUPLE = 2

Coincidence?

Prognostics,

Hope is dead my friend just give up

I wish we got more information about these updates to come. I already know Klei is usually late on these updates and that's fine, I just wish we got this information on tuesday instead of the last possible moment, like the roadmap we had for wormwood and warly and how it was very specific. 

3 minutes ago, Terra_Zina said:

The streams usually start 00:30 in my timezone which is in like 1 ½ hours from now. Then again I haven't been to a stream in god knows how long so I might be tripping. I'm still hopefull.

Usually the update is posted on the forum before the stream start 

Archived