To everyone hoping for Bill and Mumsy to be somehow related to this new character:
Please take your dreams to a dark alleyway and properly dispose of them.

About the character itself, I'm thinking Frog Cordon Bleu for days, if it's a Merm, which is... neato, yes

Just now, mrxarous said:

Who knows they could flip the switch just after the dev stream in two hours... Surprises are the best.

Yeah, I find it a bit weird people are just suddenly giving up hope when nothing has really changed. I'm not saying we should be sure we'll get news today, but hope isn't all gone.

1 hour ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

The fact that Jan usually posts 1 day before what the dev cast will be about defo makes this situation fishy

I actually notice in the past months that they didn't make any announcement about the stream (I even checked all games' subforums).

Just now, Paxtonnnn said:

Yeah, I find it a bit weird people are just suddenly giving up hope when nothing has really changed. I'm not saying we should be sure we'll get news today, but hope isn't all gone.

The updates usually come by Thursday around 12-4, atleast in my timezone, also where can you watch the dev streams?

jokes aside, do they normally post that they are having the dev stream before it happens or is there just a notification? because i follow klei's streams on twitch and its 1:42 right now...

ill just sit here drawing for my late night art class, and have one eye attached to the screen like some sort of freakish eye plant waiting... menacingly...

Just now, Zeklo said:

Getting info on Friday isn't unheard of either.

And since I'm going to work now, I wouldn't mind that.

I'm just getting off work. WHERE'S MY INFO?!?!?!1

Just now, minespatch said:

Didn't they say this week...?

They said a couple weeks a couple weeks ago. The silence is deafening. 

Archived