Stormfront's guide to demons

.............?[ATTACH=CONFIG]4714[/ATTACH]

well Mallory isn't probably coming down anytime soon... but yea I am pretty sure the shadow manipulator is dark magic most of the magic used on the islands is actually the only expions being the staffs and pan flute being elemental and neutral respectively so yes it might be why you are having nightmares about man-eating sandwiches I would not sleep so close to it anymore

I am Wilson and what is this.

Your not Wilson, Wilson doesnt have a computer or a magical telepathic link with someone who does and therefore is unable to post on this forum...

and this is a thread for asking questions mostly about demons and/or life on the islands

What's with those evil plants? Why are they so evil?

they are evil because they are enchanted will some pretty foul magic, magic which causes them to drive any being near them insane... *shivers* I really don't like them, I think because I can sense the magic in them that they bother me more than the others...

you know Mallory perhaps we should elaborate more on some more of the differences between humans and demons we covered physical traits in the guide but not on some the others such as your magic sense...

right well there are some differences between demons and humans. there may be some that I dont know about though.. first off size wise we are physically stronger than humans, as well according to Wilson we recover from injurys faster as well...

as you probly know demons can cast magic, but we can also sense magic within other beings and objects.. its kinda hard to explain it but I will try. it kinda feels like a prickly feeling in my mind sort of a cross between the feeling of being watched and when your limb falls asleep.. if the cause is really strong it makes my hair stand on end... i should note also that we can sense magic and its strength and alignment, keep in mind in the case of an enchanted item we cant tell what the nature of the enchantment is so no I would not know if your magic ring will give you super strength or allow you to shoot beams from your eyes

Edited by stormfront

Daemons huh? Well, I've heard some referring to some Night Hands as daemons, but also I grant thy my undying servitude, after all one day, humans will be ruled by daemons (good thing I'm Ura)

BTW: I have a friend that is Daemon

post-7492-13764591929686_thumb.png I think you need to re-check your lore.. Daemons are the last creature that would enslave any race I mean its pretty much their job to stop other demons from trying to...

also whoever told you the night hands are of daemon nature is incorrect daemon magic is white magic, the night hands are shadow basied magic of Maxwell's doing and I can tell you with out a doubt he's NOT a daemon, as we listed on page one he's of shadow/deception/lawful evil alignment. daemons are always of white/good alignment

In my lore daemons are ALWAYS an race much more advanced than regular humankind

My pardons if I am wrong

they are advanced just not inclined to conquer others

*cough*you may be mistaking a few things...

the lore I use is a combination of real world mythology.

in modern stories daemon some times appears as an alt. spelling of demon, however in ancient Greek lore the daemon was unrelated to demons and was a sort of guardian angel/elemental spirit. I sort of took a bit from each kind and made my own

Edited by stormfront

post-7492-13764592038365_thumb.png

blech second page again ...

how about you tell a bit about your life before the indecent and how you knew Maxwell and all that?

if i have to..

well prior to the islands I lived in the shadow realm with my sire (or as you humans say my dad) his name is Schiz (pronounced skits) and He's a chaos/madness demon which is also why I already knew Maxwell because they report to the same demon lord..

I never knew my mother demons don't often build lasting relationships.. I only know she was of pestilence...

Edited by stormfront

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4944[/ATTACH]

blech second page again ...

how about you tell a bit about your life before the indecent and how you knew Maxwell and all that?

if i have to..

well prior to the islands I lived in the shadow realm with my sire (or as you humans say my dad) his name is Schiz (pronounced skits) and He's a chaos/madness demon which is also why I already knew Maxwell because they report to the same demon lord..

I never knew my mother demons don't often build lasting relationships.. I only know she was of pestilence...

Invalid. INVALID!!!