G-Forces

How to reset the aporkalypse?

G-Forces    103

I would like to know if there is a console command to reset the 60 day timer on the aporkalypse, i prefer to start in rog and don't usually get around to going to hamlet until well after the 60 day timer runs and would rather not have to deal with the aporkalypse immediately upon getting to hamlet. 

I already tried this command but it didn't work: GetAporkalypse().begin_date = GetClock():GetTotalTime()+28800

MWY    1,906
7 hours ago, G-Forces said:

I would like to know if there is a console command to reset the 60 day timer on the aporkalypse, i prefer to start in rog and don't usually get around to going to hamlet until well after the 60 day timer runs and would rather not have to deal with the aporkalypse immediately upon getting to hamlet. 

I already tried this command but it didn't work: GetAporkalypse().begin_date = GetClock():GetTotalTime()+28800

currently there is no solution to this, you either have to rest the calendar yourself after day 60 or get to HAM before day 60.

inferjus4    925
13 hours ago, MWY said:

currently there is no solution to this, you either have to rest the calendar yourself after day 60 or get to HAM before day 60.

I really hate the fact that if you want to live in RoG/SW with Hamlet world enabled you either have to rush the Aporcalypse Calendar in the first 60 days or have SW enabled so you can craft Particulate_Purifier, then collect all other items that will let you survive during the Aporcalypse if you decide to not rush Calendar.
My solution to this would be giving the player 10 days without Aporcalypse coming if they come to Hamlet after 60 days passed so they can collect some resources in Hamlet.

• Like 3

Roosev    966
6 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

I really hate the fact that if you want to live in RoG/SW with Hamlet world enabled you either have to rush the Aporcalypse Calendar in the first 60 days or have SW enabled so you can craft Particulate_Purifier, then collect all other items that will let you survive during the Aporcalypse if you decide to not rush Calendar.
My solution to this would be giving the player 10 days without Aporcalypse coming if they come to Hamlet after 60 days passed so they can collect some resources in Hamlet.

Or the Aporkalypse timer should only start once the player actually creates a Hamlet world.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

G-Forces    103
17 hours ago, MWY said:

Could i use the c_gonext command to teleport to the calender, reset it then, teleport back to the starting location?

• Like 1

MWY    1,906
Just now, G-Forces said:

Could i use the c_gonext command to teleport to the calender, reset it then, teleport back to the starting location?

you can try.

Try anything that can work and help you out.

1 hour ago, Roosev said:

Or the Aporkalypse timer should only start once the player actually creates a Hamlet world.

or we could just have the following options in World Gen for Aporkalypse:

• Permanent: Same as current Aporkalypse after Day 60
  • Temporary: Aporkalypse acts a like season that starts at Day 60 and stops at Day 120 and so forth
  • OFF: no Aporkalypse
  • Like 1

G-Forces    103
On 10/13/2019 at 12:48 PM, MWY said:

or we could just have the following options in World Gen for Aporkalypse:

• Permanent: Same as current Aporkalypse after Day 60
  • Temporary: Aporkalypse acts a like season that starts at Day 60 and stops at Day 120 and so forth
  • OFF: no Aporkalypse

This is an excellent idea!

@JoeW

• Like 1

FeNniX    188

People say this dlc is unfinished for a reason. I hope one day devs will return to Hamlet and release one more update like it was done for SW.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1