Brand new playable model

Greetings, everyone. 

I have been playing don't starve together for almost 3 years and I really love this game. I started to make my own mods 2 month ago and already have 2 mods done. But now I think that I want to make something unique, smth that no one ever do before me.

I want to create NEW TYPE of character. As a gamer I always like big tanky chars, who might be slow but have a lot of hp and dmg. No I don't want to simply change speed and damage mults. I want to make my character move, act and plays differente compare to regular type character. That means a lot of new animations and artwork.

My questions are. How to create an animation for each particullar event/action (chopping, mining, walking etc), how to create a new build for character (makes body parts pngs bigger or even add new body parts) and how to bind all this animation to keyboard.

I'm really looking forward for making smth new for my beloved game, actually I'm thinking about working at Klei as soon as I will have enough skills and experience.

Thanks for your attention:wilson_laugh:

you have to change the stategraph directly but i know you can do it with enough work, to do this you have to make an exception in every movement for only your character, once you done this you can use this to make each new animation, side note i;m not sure but if you just make the animations slower that could also work 

local function ConfigureRunState(inst)
    if inst.components.rider:IsRiding() then
        inst.sg.statemem.riding = true
        inst.sg.statemem.groggy = inst:HasTag("groggy")
        inst.sg:AddStateTag("nodangle")
    elseif inst.components.inventory:IsHeavyLifting() then
        inst.sg.statemem.heavy = true
    elseif inst:HasTag("wereplayer") then  #shows if it is diffrent form it will change animation(sure)
        inst.sg.statemem.iswere = true
        if inst:HasTag("weremoose") then #shows if it is diffrent form it will change animation(sure)
            if inst:HasTag("groggy") then
                inst.sg.statemem.moosegroggy = true
            else
                inst.sg.statemem.moose = true
            end
        elseif inst:HasTag("weregoose") then  #shows if it is diffrent form it will change animation(sure)
            if inst:HasTag("groggy") then
                inst.sg.statemem.goosegroggy = true
            else
                inst.sg.statemem.goose = true
            end
        elseif inst:HasTag("groggy") then
            inst.sg.statemem.groggy = true
        else
            inst.sg.statemem.normal = true
        end