Key stucked

N0rthWind

Hi N0rthWind here,

playing Don't Starve Reign Of Giants sometimes my "key" gets stuked pressing right. 
What I mean is that the character keeps going to the right even if I am not pressing any button. This happens only playing Don't Starve and it never happened with other games. To solve the issue I need to restart the game.

If it's helpful, last time it happened it was exactly at the same moment when the "shadow hands" appeared to reduce the fireplace's fuel. There may be some trigger there, idk

It is not a major bug, but still quite annoying because once it happened when I was esaping from hounds and that lead me to death.

Have a good one

On 10/9/2019 at 5:36 PM, N0rthWind said:

Hi N0rthWind here,

playing Don't Starve Reign Of Giants sometimes my "key" gets stuked pressing right. 
What I mean is that the character keeps going to the right even if I am not pressing any button. This happens only playing Don't Starve and it never happened with other games. To solve the issue I need to restart the game.

If it's helpful, last time it happened it was exactly at the same moment when the "shadow hands" appeared to reduce the fireplace's fuel. There may be some trigger there, idk

It is not a major bug, but still quite annoying because once it happened when I was esaping from hounds and that lead me to death.

Have a good one

Yeah been getting this from a while. Some help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Shane.

Hey folks, couple of things to check regarding this. Do you happen to have a controller plugged into your system even though you are playing with a mouse and keyboard? If so, try unplugging the controller.

Also, it may be that there is a keyboard binding issue. You may want to try resetting your controls/keybinds in Options > Settings > Controls menu.

Archived