Superwolfkid    679
2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

I'm just hopping into this thread before someone makes the obligatory "my downside is depression" comment.

Depression perk gives you instant insanity, and high wetness. XD

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

-Variant    4,865

Ahahahahahahahahaahhaha!!!! Jokes on you I put myself into the game bloody ages ago! Aha!

Am I good? No. What do I do? I can build up damage absorbance and then die shortly after.

Is my downside depression? Haha.

• Haha 2

NSAiswatchingus    1,981
Posted (edited)

Upsides: As long as I keep moving my health isn't affected by starvation. 

Downsides: Constant sanity drain from sobriety. 

I'd probably just work on a megabase to make life as comfortable as possible in the Constant. Optional bosses would remain optional. 

Edited by NSAiswatchingus
I'm almost 30. Drugs are bad kids.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Lammarr    1,067
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Desblat said:

Nearly everyone here (including me) is basically Wendy w/o Abigail.

This means nearly everyone is basically...    Wes???!?!

Edited by Lammarr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Fill-Lips    281

Upside: No agro draw, can lose agro whenever I want when I have agro and slower hunger drain.

Downside: Very Low hunger cap, backpacks too heavy to wear.

DavePlaysDST    1,299

lets just say i would be harder than wes

also you couldn’t survive 2 seasons beacuse you would start growing scabs after 1 season and there would definitely be no cure for it in the constant.

Xenologist    1,261

Upsides: Extremely smart: I sometimes learn a new recipe when prototyping. Somewhat fast: 5% movement speed increase

Downsides: Tech reliant: Crafting speed is doubled (takes double the time to craft), small but constant sanity drain when not near anything semi-advanced (Semi-advanced things are science machines and alchemy engines, temperature thing, rain-o-meter, other advanced things)

• Like 1

Mooagain    1,562

I would be like Wicker, but with all the recipes unlocked. I have researched the **** out of this game, so I would know all.

I'm in no way athletic, so I would have less damage than Wendy.

• Like 1

Bernado1    1,142

I’d like to be the troll hand that takes the fire away at night,nothing too big or too small,just something that trolls people from time to time and everybody is afraid of.

• Haha 4

Superwolfkid    679
Posted (edited)
23 minutes ago, Bernado1 said:

I’d like to be the troll hand that takes the fire away at night,nothing too big or too small,just something that trolls people from time to time and everybody is afraid of.

Your character sounds like the type of person to sell rasin cookies but you'd color the raisins brown and call them chocolate chip cookies. (Just saying this as a joke by the way)

Edited by Superwolfkid
A person sent a sad face and now I feel bad ;-;
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Bernado1    1,142
18 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

Your character sounds like the type of person to sell rasin cookies but you'd color the raisins brown and call them chocolate chip cookies. (Just saying this as a joke by the way)

Don’t fell bad !!! I liked the parallel. ;)

• Thanks 1

kiwikenobi    581

I'd had an idea for a mod character based on me, but since I know absolutely nothing about creating a mod character, it was always just an idea. ^o^;>

Basically, my character would love the rain. If it's raining, my character gains sanity as long as she's less than 50% wet or so. After that point, she'd lose sanity like a normal character, because wet clothes are no fun after a while. If she's wearing wet clothes when it's not raining, she loses sanity like normal, too. She'd have a bit extra inherent resistance to the cold in winter, but increased vulnerability to heat in summer, and she'd overheat easily and take more damage while overheating.

She would also absolutely refuse to eat chili peppers. Any crock pot recipe made with chili peppers will be rejected, even if the pepper was just filler. But she'd get an extra sanity bonus from eating honey and sweet foods like taffy and cookies. Alternately, she'd have a separate Sweet Tooth meter that depletes over time, and if it gets to zero, she'll slowly lose sanity over time until she eats something with honey in it, which will fill the meter back up.

If the character is really based on me, then I got lured into the Constant by being told that I'd get to hang out with Wilson there, and he'd be exactly the way I imagine him in my headcanon. And he'd be my best friend there, naturally. :wilson_smile:

• Like 2