CleberSilva    1

Hey, first of all i wanna say sorry for my bad english.

So, i dunno if it's a bug or a incredible bad luck on RNG, but im at the moment playing with my wife and we are getting tons and tons of gloves and shoes, no kidding, it's like 3-5 gifts and 3-4 gloves/boots... when we get a gift we say "yaaay, lets see wich boots i got", lol.

I searched for a log, to see if i could send a "ss" so you could see it, but i didnt find it. I dunno if there's a way for you, Klei Amazing Team check, but i hope you could try to do so.

Auth    9,586

Hey, Welcome to the Forums!

This does just sound like a case of really bad luck- I've received 13 specifically tan skirts from drops myself. The system isn't a huge fan of me. But, if you still do really suspect something might be up with your drops, find your client_log.txt (located in Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether) and contact @PeterA for more help.

Also, for the record, your English isn't bad at all :)

CleberSilva    1
On 07/10/2019 at 6:11 PM, Auth said:

Hey, Welcome to the Forums!

This does just sound like a case of really bad luck- I've received 13 specifically tan skirts from drops myself. The system isn't a huge fan of me. But, if you still do really suspect something might be up with your drops, find your client_log.txt (located in Documents > Klei > DoNotStarveTogether) and contact @PeterA for more help.

Also, for the record, your English isn't bad at all :)

Hello, thank you for your answer! After this skirt storie i think i'll just chill and keep praying for the RNG Gods, lol. Just got another oxford shoes, btw. And it's good to know that my english is not that bad, maybe i just need to learn some new words, how to use them in a better way and... such? Cya! :)

• Like 1

PhoeniX19922    23

Nobody has a luck lately :) Mostly geting shirts for myself.

I have noticed that bigger chance to get something good is when u open daily present loging in each day