Hydrogen Power Plant: Can it be any more compact?

On 10/7/2019 at 4:56 AM, Iluinrandir said:

You want to have a hydrogen power room with a power station because else you are wasting a lot of hydrogen.

Not if you use power intermittently early game in which case it starts and stops all the time wasting the power buff. I'd also rather not waste my raw metals turning them into refined ones. I'd have to find a volcano or get iron from space to use the power station effectively. I would also have to have a generator that I use full time to use the power buff on.

2 hours ago, FSharpDotNet said:

Anyone have some info on building this thing as far as ordering goes? I can see how to get to the end, but I feel like I'm wasting a ton of time on the order of building/sucking/watering.

Anyone have some info on building this thing as far as ordering goes? I can see how to get to the end, but I feel like I'm wasting a ton of time on the order of building/sucking/watering.

image.thumb.png.2567822ff1e9440b2dc03795703c7775.png

image.thumb.png.2567822ff1e9440b2dc03795703c7775.png

You do the water in two steps. Your heavier liquid goes first, then your lighter one. After that, you seal it up two walls at a time and then close up the whole thing. Make sure to sweep everything before putting in walls.

5 hours ago, FSharpDotNet said:

thank you for the input, can you show us the overlays for the redone with hydrogen on the bottom version?

I posted it further up the thread.

5 hours ago, FSharpDotNet said:

and what's the circuit type at the top left of the original? a memory circuit not hooked all the way up?

Do you mean the battery switcher? That's under a whole different topic. gamers handbook covers a little bit on transformer looping. There are also a bunch of topics on battery switching in general. I'd check the uni under energy manipulation and handbook's videos for more on this.

9 hours ago, FSharpDotNet said:

I see the overlays redone, but the top left circuit board item still isn't visible as to what type it is. looks like it could be a memory board?

You're right, it is covered up. I didn't notice that. It is a not-or gate. The reason I use this is to sync the battery switch. You can find more info here.

To me rust deoxidizers only kicked in with chlorine on top.

Sweepers can work from underneath to feed, and grab the ore.

image.thumb.png.c782671703099a938afecd9f9916b84c.png

First time doing this so not the cleanest, but you get the idea. Also I'm pretty sure ladder & ladder or airflow & airflow would both work at the top.

When I finally hook up those pumps, they're going to be PISSED. I'm up to 750kg o2 pressure below since I'm just doing it for the ore.

Archived