metallichydra

why did you join the klei forums?

Rosten    909

Lurked way back when the game was a lot more split between the DRM free version and the Steam version. Fell in love with the game back then. Still kinda miffed I just barely missed the window for getting the original DS contributor badge ;___ ;

• Like 3

Rosten    909
Posted (edited)

Aw heck. I still miss truth tbh.

Edited by Rosten
  • Like 3

Brago-sama    1,335
Posted (edited)

Because you guys talk about one of my more played games, and I like talking about things I like. I'm a simple man

Edited by Brago-sama
  • Like 4

ButterStuffed    1,594

I genuinely do not remember why. According to my profile it’s been about 7 years so it’s been quite a while.

I want to say that I joined because I thought it’d be interesting but considering my history of social interaction it doesn’t seem likely I would just join an online community just to talk for fun.

Who knows.

• Like 4

DragonMage156    25,292

I think I came on here for some help or something?? I can't remember what it was but I didn't use it afterwards until a couple months i think??

11 hours ago, ResettePlayer said:

Cos I wanted to post my terrible Don't Starve fanart.

CEASE!! You're art is amazing -n-

• Like 3

Xedlord    1,166
Posted (edited)

I originally joined because I had tons of (terrible) ideas for Shipwrecked and DS and I hoped the devs would end up seeing them here.

Edited by Xedlord
  • Like 3

Auth    9,585
12 hours ago, Rosten said:

Aw heck. I still miss truth tbh.

Me too. He added me on steam where I see him play a few games every now and then, but I guess he just forgot about us all here for now.

to be fair i accidentally was the reason he bricked his computer which made him inactive in the first place, so...

Wend-ros-y    820
Posted (edited)

If i remember correctly, it was for the art streams! Specifically, so I could submit art for them.

Edited by Wend-ros-y
  • Like 4

maradyne    4,449

Can't recall what got me to make my first account, but...

Initially started lurking due to trying to find information on the old multiplayer mod that was in the works by a community member with a dragon icon and some name involving a Y and a V that I just can't recall.
This being back in the time that the response to any 'Can Don't Starve to be multiplayer ples?' thread, even on Steam, was a swift boot to the head and yeeting said thread into the abyss of lockedness.

My, how times change.

Edited by maradyne
  • Like 1

Ardcrumb    66

I lurked here since the shipwrecked days looking for help, but I hadn't made an account yet, I only made an account recently so I could post this idea I had