What Critter would you like with the Rock Den ?

On 05/10/2019 at 10:30 AM, -Variant said:

This makes me miss the olden days when Bearger used to walk on all fours...

Otherwise this is adorable, I love it and want to sail across the ocean with it.

you got a video for that? I've seen references to it but even the wiki is vague.

seems very cool

5 hours ago, x0VERSUS1y said:

Chill me lil lad, is pixels. DS's about dark humor, and uncompromising tralala.

In that line i would propose when owner gets under 10% hunger, one should be able to pick up le pet and, you know... the last resort.. and cry of a baby Varg, heh. You get 40 hunger back with a tearful-and-broken-soul *GULP*, and a massive sanity penalty, let's say -100 - as you just ate your "bestu friendu" from this harsh dark survival adventure and whatnot, "it's you or me, PoogieWoogie.. and am sure as starvin' hell it won't be me" :chargrined:

*Wilson beard survives yet another day*

Can the pet teleport behind me after I eat it, in a newfound ghost form, telling me "tch... It's nothin' personal, kid" before instantly killing me with hyper realistic blood? Since this is a UNCOMPROMISING HARDCORE SURVIVAL GAME (REAL LIFE), It'd be pretty badass. I want the Vargling to enter a Undertale style battle with whomever I'm playing too. 

Spoiler

Poogiewoogie made me start cackling thank you but also i'm naming the Mothling that

Archived