pacovf    486
Posted (edited)

Please give us a semi-convenient way to heal pets. Right now the only way to heal them is to hope we can go to the chemist, buy a salve / healing vapours (very expensive!), and hope we draw them in battle before they die.

Also, let us leave our pets in our room if we don't want to take them with us. We can pick them up later, or they will rejoin at the beginning of the next day.

Some ideas for grafts:

Chained leash (common): pets don't flee when panicking. They heal an extra 20% of their max health when they rally.

Sympathetic reflexes (uncommon): whenever you gain defense, your pets gain half as much.

Also, add pet fleads pls. If the spree can train them, so can we!

Finally, pet yotes are much, much weaker than vrocs. I don't know if this is intentional.

EDIT: on the other hand, I am surprised that a pet giving the killing blow doesn't impact me negatively. I would expect people to hate me if I train an attack dog and use it to kill someone.

Edited by pacovf
  • Like 2

Playr10    15

Hmm, I don't know about tying pet mechanics to grafts, but I do agree that pets could use some buffs. Maybe you could find merchants that will give you supplies such as the aforementioned leash for a fair price?

• Like 1

E.X.D.    17

I really like the idea of expanding more on the pets, perhaps more training opportunities because they are fun but feel very lackluster

• Like 2