Wendy has a canon age

2 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

At least this will end most debates over it.

Funny as this situation is...
It's just going to make the debates weirder.

nb4 one of my posts joking about the psychological effects of someone who's lived for a really long time being trapped in the body of an 8 year old ends up in some reddit rage thread

This isn’t going to change anything in terms of adult content and YOU ALL KNOW IT, the more respectful demographic of that group will just draw an all grown up adult Wendy. 

Im thinking they shared this Information for another reason entirely (such as a Major freaking hint as to who their next Rework will be) because.... WHY from 2013-2019 would they wait until JUST NOW to officially confirm her age range?

seems like they want people talking about Wendy.. and more importantly-it confirms the developers themselves  are at least discussing & thinking about Wendy, I just hope they don’t change her text files and make them more childish... because that honor goes to Willow. 

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I just hope they don’t change her text files and make them more childish...

I doubt her dialogue will be changed.

Really the only dialogue I'd change is her quote for glommer. Even if she is a kid, telling a harmless animal to die is a bit rude. :(

4 minutes ago, Terra M Welch said:

I doubt her dialogue will be changed.

Really the only dialogue I'd change is her quote for glommer. Even if she is a kid, telling a harmless animal to die is a bit rude. :(

"Kill the pig! Spill his blood!"

But massacring (basically innocent) pigs and bunnymen for their loot is all right. Or rabbits. Or beefalos. Or koalaphants. Or butterflies. :p

10 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

"Kill the pig! Spill his blood!"

But massacring (basically innocent) pigs and bunnymen for their loot is all right. Or rabbits. Or beefalos. Or koalaphants. Or butterflies. :p

But glommer is especially innocent, he's worth 50 naughtiness for a reason!

1 hour ago, Terra M Welch said:

Now we just need someone to teach Wendy that being mean to Glommer is not nice. She is a child after all and children usually have much to learn, so there is time for her to learn that telling Glommer to die is a mean and hateful thing to say. ;.;

Here's what happened. Wendy saw Glommer and was so endeared that she couldn't help blurting out "Well aren't you a happy little fuzzball." Right away she realized how she was putting her guard down. She was once again getting attached to someone she now understood could be ripped apart from your life and heart by this world's capriciousness. She felt she must protect herself from being vulnerable to such deep wounds. She immediately recomposes herself and in an act to let her guard up again completes: "Die."

But slowly and surely Glommer melts away her defensiveness. Even with Glomglom her quote becomes "Its snuggles almost make me forget", an attitude that could only be achieved after Glommer's persistent loyalty and patience towards her.

2 hours ago, Szczuku said:

She's 8-10 years old.

Discuss it here and not in the meme thread.

Also..

Keep things pg obviously 

The fact that you said "she's 8-10 years old" and "keep things PG" in the same post makes me want to commit die

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Wouldn’t Glommer be like a big fuzzy bug to her? Similar to a Caterpillar is to young girls in real life? She would be saying stuff like “eww get it away get it away, or I hate it and want it to die!”

I don't know if you noticed, but Wendy isn't an average girl.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

This isn’t going to change anything in terms of adult content and YOU ALL KNOW IT, the more respectful demographic of that group will just draw an all grown up adult Wendy. 

Im thinking they shared this Information for another reason entirely (such as a Major freaking hint as to who their next Rework will be) because.... WHY from 2013-2019 would they wait until JUST NOW to officially confirm her age range?

seems like they want people talking about Wendy.. and more importantly-it confirms the developers themselves  are at least discussing & thinking about Wendy, I just hope they don’t change her text files and make them more childish... because that honor goes to Willow. 

you're right, it's not going to stop me or the lewder from doing it. it just something to keep the forum and reddit shut up about it. Which is fine by me.

STOP.

Klei keep on having to lock threads like this.

It's someones job to read through this stuff, so stop making their job worse.

Wendy's charm is how morbid and disturbed she is, and I love it. I hope they don't change a thing, and keep her as is.

Im already concerned of how she looks frightened in the new teaser gif, when in similar hallowed nights art Webber looks scared but wendy dgaf when maxwell is pulling shadows out of his book.

Archived