kingy10005

Dupe Models any one know of a place i could get one made ? :D

kingy10005    3

just wondering if theres a way to get a 3D model made of a few dupes to have on my desk no idea where to look on how to get them made :)

MF99K    2,165
Posted (edited)
On 10/3/2019 at 1:33 PM, kingy10005 said:

just wondering if theres a way to get a 3D model made of a few dupes to have on my desk no idea where to look on how to get them made :)

I have some 3D models around somewhere but you'd have to do the posing and such yourself as I don't currently have access to the program I made them with

One of these should be the right file, though you will probably need Autodesk Maya to open them:

dupe_rigged.mb

dupe_rigged2.mb

Edited by MF99K

kingy10005    3

thanks but i dont think i would have the skill or knowledge to make my own i did try finding a company that would do it for me but only ones i found wanted thousands of dollars just to make a design  :shock:

MF99K    2,165
On 10/9/2019 at 1:20 AM, kingy10005 said:

thanks but i dont think i would have the skill or knowledge to make my own i did try finding a company that would do it for me but only ones i found wanted thousands of dollars just to make a design  :shock:

I mean, the program itself is a thousand dollars. When I get access to Maya again I'll send you some dupe STL files

watermelen671    14,315
On 10/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, DragonMage156 said:

... Is getting the cracked version a possibility?

Shh shh Mage...don't talk about that here...

5d0982fa55b07_sweatingguy.thumb.png.0209c753c4e1d3595387e1b375da4978.png

MF99K    2,165

well so Maya is $130 a month now apparently, so doesn't seem like im gonna have access to my 3d files any time soon unfortunately

• Sad 1