JanH

[Game Update] - 160

Moonatik    99

Hi, did you put this thread 2 times here by mistake. I just noticed an update on xbox, but I saw nothing on xbox forum.

Anyway, thanks for this changes period, I guess new beta branches will come soon ?

• Like 1

keats95    69

I noticed this little gem over in the PC update branch, which I'm super excited for! Am I correct in guessing that this change hasn't been pushed to console yet considering it's not in the patch notes?

Screen Shot 2019-10-04 at 9.42.42 am.png

• Like 3

Pebrot    46
9 hours ago, LORDEXODIA01 said:

Experiencing crashes since the update at random times. Don’t understand the cause.

same here, the game suddenly kicks me out from time to time, it says the server is not responding.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Pebrot said:

same here, the game suddenly kicks me out from time to time, it says the server is not responding.

For me it’s just crashing the whole app. My only guess is that when they tried to fix crashing bugs, it created a new one. I’ve only crashed once prior to this update. I crash every few days now.

Edited by LORDEXODIA01
  • Like 1

Warlockadamm    872

Same here, since the new update i frequently crash now and its during different situation every time... Makes it hard to guess what cause the problem :(

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

Same here, since the new update i frequently crash now and its during different situation every time... Makes it hard to guess what cause the problem :(

You play on PS4? What day are you on? I’m only on day 700 with this current world and I clean up often so no reason for it to crash because of that. I messaged support yesterday and haven’t got a word back yet. I really wish I could just play..

Warlockadamm    872
12 minutes ago, LORDEXODIA01 said:

You play on PS4? What day are you on? I’m only on day 700 with this current world and I clean up often so no reason for it to crash because of that. I messaged support yesterday and haven’t got a word back yet. I really wish I could just play..

Yup ps4 too, the crash happens in my world wich is like a day 560 world and it crashes in my girlfriend server too wich is like a day 1100 world. It happen frequently when we were engaging the Malbatross.

2 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

Yup ps4 too, the crash happens in my world wich is like a day 560 world and it crashes in my girlfriend server too wich is like a day 1100 world. It happen frequently when we were engaging the Malbatross.

Mine happened during the shadow pieces and when entering my base and one time during hound attack

CharlesB    965

I'd encourage you all to submit your crashes to Sony through the PS4's built in reporter. We do get those reports and they've helped us already track down and fix one crash that occurs during saving/autosaving. Also adding your forum name to the comments along with the report is useful for us to get in touch with you for more information if needed.

2 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

Is the malbatross thing a crash of the game, or just a disconnect? I haven't seen anything like that in the crashes. Please submit it if you are able.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

I'd encourage you all to submit your crashes to Sony through the PS4's built in reporter. We do get those reports and they've helped us already track down and fix one crash that occurs during saving/autosaving. Also adding your forum name to the comments along with the report is useful for us to get in touch with you for more information if needed.

Is the malbatross thing a crash of the game, or just a disconnect? I haven't seen anything like that in the crashes. Please submit it if you are able.

I always report them hopefully gets fixed soon. Game is unplayable atm

• Thanks 1

Marco BR    1,720
12 minutes ago, CharlesB said:

I'm sending everyone to Sony, with me happens randomly, yesterday after the battle with the malbatross the game crashed when I caught a rock on the ground for example... 

10 minutes ago, LORDEXODIA01 said:
11 minutes ago, LORDEXODIA01 said:

Game is unplayable atm

Unfortunately it is :wilson_cry:

Warlockadamm    872
Posted (edited)

It is a crash, i just get blue screen and i get sent back to my ps4 main menu. I havent reported yet trough sony, but if it happens again i sure will if it can help you guys out :)

The crashes seem to happen randomly for me too, but i got quite a few crashes around the malbatross. It is not "that unplayable" on my side though but it happened around 6 times yesterday night

Keep on the great work guys and thank you for trying to figure out the problem !

Edited by Warlockadamm
  • Thanks 1

NoscopeFelix    2,161

Y’all better fix this bug, so when I’m back from my holiday I won’t have to deal with that bug.

(pls)

• Haha 1

NSAiswatchingus    2,057

I've played about 10 days since the update and didn't have any issues. I was rolling back during frog rains and everything. No crashes. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

I've played about 10 days since the update and didn't have any issues. I was rolling back during frog rains and everything. No crashes. 

Hopefully you don’t have to experience it 

33 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Are you using a PS4 pro or base ?

2 hours ago, Marco BR said:

I'm sending everyone to Sony, with me happens randomly, yesterday after the battle with the malbatross the game crashed when I caught a rock on the ground for example... 

Unfortunately it is :wilson_cry:

Are you using PS4 pro or base console ?

• Thanks 1

Marco BR    1,720
3 hours ago, LORDEXODIA01 said:

Hopefully you don’t have to experience it 

Are you using a PS4 pro or base ?

Are you using PS4 pro or base console ?

PS4 pro

• Like 1

Mano Til    72
On 03/10/2019 at 6:11 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

@Mano Til is your world able to retrofit now? 

Yes, I am playing.  But my world has no salt formation :(

• Like 1