Sign in to follow this  
Jason

[Game Update] - 371739

Casul    115
15 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

(I hope the new character is a girl and/or an alien) :p

Excuse me w h a t. Female makes sense but alien makes absolutely none. If you mean a lunar creature what could there be? Everything is plantlike. The closest thing to an alien we are getting is Wormwood

ShadowDuelist    10477

Every time you guys bump this thread to the top I get all excited and jump in to see if its a new update, only to realize its the previous one.

Well played forum, well played.

Axelocke    4182
Just now, ShadowDuelist said:

Every time you guys bump this thread to the top I get all excited and jump in to see if its a new update, only to realize its the previous one.

Well played forum, well played.

Me too. I wonder if our next batch of news will come Tuesday. :wilson_curious:

• Like 1

Fuffles    4344
On 10/10/2019 at 2:01 AM, Axelocke said:

WaverlyDST.thumb.png.5087ac73ab78e7637a0ff21b08195ed8.png

Ya know now that I think of it, that small gif reminds me of Hansel and Gretel with all the Candy, that story featured a Witch (Waverly) and she lived in a spooky forest (swamp). If not for Joe the Party Pooper I'd be like "Waverly 100%, can't change my mind"

• Haha 1

Axelocke    4182

I'm gonna make an estimation and say we'll probably get news about Hallowed Night this tuesday/thursday, followed by it's release on the 24th(?) It's just a guess since we haven't received news yet and it's unlikely that they would announce news for Hallowed Nights and release it on the same day, but who knows.

• Like 1

Whisperlisc    4647
11 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

I'm gonna make an estimation and say we'll probably get news about Hallowed Night this tuesday/thursday, followed by it's release on the 24th(?) It's just a guess since we haven't received news yet and it's unlikely that they would announce news for Hallowed Nights and release it on the same day, but who knows.

I agree.

Szczuku    18765
32 minutes ago, jantonio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

new character name is wurt the horned merm. 

Hide contents

keep you inventory hidden peter.

Hide contents

:wilson_love:

Spoiler

Ahh the new character is a mermefied goat.

Agh my heart! 

• Thanks 2

SkylordElberich    1186
18 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wait- IS EMMET GOING TO VOICE MAXWELLLLLLLL???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa584fba6fed88e_arieljawdrop.png.3bbe7419a8a2fe2db4734d6c3f695ff4.png

'Voice' Maxwell? You mean, as in voice acting? In Don't Starve?

WHAT

WHAT THE FU

• Like 1

minespatch    95548
Just now, SkylordElberich said:

'Voice' Maxwell? You mean, as in voice acting? In Don't Starve?WHATWHAT THE FU

Judging by the looks of the gif, it seems like they'll be adapting Maxwell's spooky story about Charlie. Emmet did voice the narrator in the Wortox short and he seems to be a consistant voice actor in Klei.

• Thanks 1

Zeklo    20639
Just now, minespatch said:

Judging by the looks of the gif, it seems like they'll be adapting Maxwell's spooky story about Charlie. Emmet did voice the narrator in the Wortox short and he seems to be a consistant voice actor in Klei.

The most we'll probably get is some shadow imagery. Possibly some narration, but I doubt it'll be from the POV of Maxwell.

• Like 4

SkylordElberich    1186
Just now, minespatch said:

Oooh, interesting! Still, voice acting in Don't Starve kinda skeeves me out a little.

• Like 3

minespatch    95548
1 minute ago, SkylordElberich said:

Oooh, interesting! Still, voice acting in Don't Starve kinda skeeves me out a little.

We did hear a woman laughter from Charlie in Salty Dog so...

• Haha 2

Mike23Ua    14497
57 minutes ago, minespatch said:

We did hear a woman laughter from Charlie in Salty Dog so...

Voice Acting doesn’t sound so far fetched considering their recent decision to provide Wendy with a canon age range. 

However i’ll Admit that voice acting would be something I was not expecting to ever be added to this game, instead of the instrument sounds my character makes when in pain they’ll let out real male/female vocal sounds???? Yeah I’m not so sure that wouldn’t creep me out a bit.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cabage123    0

I have a question about this update. When I create my own world, I am unable to access this new update. How can I access this new update without having to join another persons world?