[Game Update] - 371739

On 10/13/2019 at 8:11 AM, Cabage123 said:

I have a question about this update. When I create my own world, I am unable to access this new update. How can I access this new update without having to join another persons world?

What exactly do you mean "I can't access this new update"? The game updates automatically, when you create a new world, it isn't the world who selects the update for you, what exactly you CAN'T access?, please elaborate.

• Developer
22 minutes ago, Alvigodis said:

I want anchivements for the next update would be awesome! :D

Unfortunately, Klei has stated multiple times they don't plan to add achievements to DS/T, seeing as it is a survival game and should feel as such, with nothing to serve as a guide to you.

I believe there are mods that add achievements, so maybe you could use those?

• Like 2

On 11/22/2019 at 5:30 PM, zyktimealone said:

:)

When will the character Wilson be redone?

Noone knows for sure, only employees of Klei could have a vague idea when they plan to do the Wilson rework as they didn't release a schedule or anything. To speculate, however, he isn't among the priority list, since he's the "default" character. I confidently expect Wendy to be the next rework but it's vague afterwards. Perhaps we might have reworks for Webber, WX-78, and perhaps even Walani after her. Wilson might not get a rework in 2020 if 4-5 characters are reworked in 2020 too like 2019's four characters.

• Thanks 1