[Game Update] - 371739

Wendy isn't scared of anything, and even welcomes the sweet embrace of death itself. Clearly she is only affecting the appearance of fear so that her best friend won't feel as bad about his unwarranted and inexcusable cowardice.

Hallowed_nights_2019.gif.789df2b43edfe4b

Edited by Swanky Psammead
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

11 hours ago, maradyne said:

...by the way, turning off annotations doesn't seem to work...
How do you completely remove those end cards from a playing video?

I just want a 1080p of that one frame of Charlie with a white face for reasons.

You can use a special browser extension. I use extension "You No Cards".

P.S. I'm not a native speaker.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Honestly, Waverly was one of my favorite unfinished characters. I REALLY hope she's the one coming to DST.

maybe skill set but appereance.. doesnt fit dst world need re-model i think

• Thanks 4

• Developer
1 hour ago, Remps said:

maybe skill set but appereance.. doesnt fit dst world need re-model i think

No, it's for her appearance, but I agree. She likely will get remodeled if she's the one being added. Remember her concept art was from the early days of Don't Starve, a lot has changed since then.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is Malbatross the only thing in the game that can make ocean waves??? If so that kinda sucks because I enjoyed the Shipwrecked version where waves were like obsticales you had to steer clear of and we had weather effects like Hurricane Season!

How much time have you spent with the new boats?  Unlike shipwrecked, they're large and momentum-based; dodging waves with them isn't a possibility.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Draggy Lorde said:

I hope the forge comes with the hallowed uptate and i am sad that i think i missed the gorge since it was realy fun, i love wen games have events, i play a lot of games for them cause events are fun in my opinion.

Devs already mentioned we won't get events like those this year, maybe next year.

25 minutes ago, RogueGamer12 said:

Devs already mentioned we won't get events like those this year, maybe next year.

They said that the money cost to run and operate the events was costing them more money then they were making off people buying the event skins and stuff..

Which makes me wonder why they don’t just update the whole game and add all that content into the standard gameplay experience? (Like adding Magma Biomes, Jungle Biomes & Beach Biomes into the main game itself) instead of wasting $$$$$ to try and run limited time event servers.

we should start like a kickstarter campaign for having this content added to the base game as like some sort of massive world update.

• Like 1

On 10/4/2019 at 5:36 PM, Well-met said:

smolders do no sound and biome ambient is all sorts of messed up

Thought I was the only one with this problem. Every single sound has variable volume and ambient sound just disappears randomly. Had to turn volume off not to go insane.

22 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

Thought I was the only one with this problem. Every single sound has variable volume and ambient sound just disappears randomly. Had to turn volume off not to go insane.

I was thinking the odd chimes were some sort of morse ARG related to charlie lol

I mean I've come to notice that most people that post on the forum really don't actually play all that much, so they'd rather praise skins and Klei or talk offtopic for a while before actually experiencing out an update.

Edited by Well-met
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Well-met said:

I mean I've come to notice that most people that post on the forum really don't actually play all that much, so they'd rather praise skins and Klei or talk offtopic for a while before actually experiencing out an update.

This is so true.

• Like 2

On 04/10/2019 at 4:36 AM, Canis said:
On 04/10/2019 at 4:26 AM, Terra_Zina said:

However, here's interesting chess rule. If a pawn makes it to the end of the opposite side of the chess board alive, they become a queen.

iirc isn't this only in checkers, not chess?

nope, in chess if a pawn makes to the end of the chess board alive they can either turn into: the bishop, horse, tower, or queen

(iirc anyways but im pretty sure im right)

On 03/10/2019 at 6:39 PM, Jason said:

Hallowed Nights will be returning in a couple weeks and with it our Survivors will meet a new friend. We'll have more details soon, but we thought you might enjoy this little sample from our next short. 

Soon is today ? :3 

• Haha 1