Jason

[Game Update] - 371739

FuffledBeeQueen    3,268
Just now, QuartzBeam said:

It is Charlie. If you go pause at the right time, you can clearly see her face.

I mean the Voice, not the Image, the Image is clearly Charlie's Face, which is nice since I missed her face in the first RoT trailer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

QuartzBeam    368
Just now, FuffledBeeQueen said:

I mean the Voice, not the Image, the Image is clearly Charlie's Face, which is nice since I missed her face in the first RoT trailer

The image appears at the same time as the voice.

• Like 1

SinancoTheBest    1,520

oh wow, yay! I was sure they'd give us an update about hallowed nights but didn't expect the whole Salty Dog update to release! This is awesome! I was so confused when I saw Malbatros on the main menu instead of Woodie, thinking I accidentally turned on Beta.

• Like 2

Szczuku    9,752

Yall realize this is the first time we heard a character's human  (and most likely canon) voice, right?

And it's Charlie's

Some more hype please

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

NoscopeFelix    2,565
14 minutes ago, Russian Philin said:

Oh wow! 

Waverly or very new Halloween character? I'm confused:wilson_curious:

They said the next character will be completely new and no unimplemented character.

• Thanks 1

Warlockadamm    1,098
13 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

What about Wes and Warly screaming with human voices just seconds before

It would be hilarious if the first voice we ever heard was Wes

I think its actually the honking sound of the Malbatross that we hear near the end and not Warly or Wes scream. Sorry to pop your balloon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Cosheeta    280
13 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

I think its actually the honking sound of the Malbatross that we hear near the end and not Warly or Wes scream. Sorry to pop your balloon.

I guess I'm gonna have to listen to the in-game sound of the Malbatross because I'm absolutely not hearing it by a long shot in this trailer.

Are you wearing headphones or not? I can hear very detached layered screaming, one going "aaauuuu!" sounds too clear throated and human to be part of the Malbatross' much longer lasting screech surely

• Like 2

Superwolfkid    817
2 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

I guess I'm gonna have to listen to the in-game sound of the Malbatross because I'm absolutely not hearing it by a long shot in this trailer.

Are you wearing headphones or not? I can hear very detached layered screaming, one going "aaauuuu!" sounds too clear throated and human to be part of the Malbatross' much longer lasting screech surely

The characters don't normally talk, which would make it rather weird and more terrifying then it seems. Even when the characters are distressed or harmed it sounds like some one is beating up a person playing their instrument. Imagine having the teaser of hamlet were wilson was being eaten alive by those sna tooth. Instead of hearing distressed trumpet noises you start hearing live screaming of pain and agony, that would be seriously traumatizing and morbid!

• Like 3

Moonatik    100

Is the laugh at the end teasing the next to come ? Do we have news about what is coming on beta after Salty Dogs ?

Some big trouble ?

Coolderclim    267
1 minute ago, Canis said:

-snip-

But how is Woodlegs gonna scare Wendy who's  already dead inside ? By showing his severed leg to her ?

• Like 3