[Game Update] - 371739

Just now, QuartzBeam said:

It is Charlie. If you go pause at the right time, you can clearly see her face.

I mean the Voice, not the Image, the Image is clearly Charlie's Face, which is nice since I missed her face in the first RoT trailer

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

If it's Charlie she defo sounds out of character, where's the Elegance?

Also the Hints seem to point at Waverly, but Joe said the new Character was supposed to be entirely new, Im confused

Look like she is more crazy than before was :D Maybe salt water have bad properties for her beauty?

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

6 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

Yall realize this is the first time we heard a character's human  (and most likely canon) voice, right?

And it's Charlie's

Some more hype please

What about Wes and Warly screaming with human voices just seconds before

It would be hilarious if the first voice we ever heard was Wes

Edited by Cosheeta
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

It would be hilarious if the first voice we ever heard was Wes

I think its actually the honking sound of the Malbatross that we hear near the end and not Warly or Wes scream. Sorry to pop your balloon.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

That's Malbatros.

Anyway...

You gotta appreciate this trailer as it shows that Klei cares.

The trailer shows characters interacting with each other. Something we all like to see.

It features Wes. Klei acknowledged the "Wes Op" joke

When Charlie appears we can see that the trailer is played on a tape. A throwback to original singleplayer trailers.

I'm also glad that this update simply came out. No 2 months of waiting, no "Salty Dog is coming next week" thread. This might be a sign that future updates will be released smoothly. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

I think its actually the honking sound of the Malbatross that we hear near the end and not Warly or Wes scream. Sorry to pop your balloon.

I guess I'm gonna have to listen to the in-game sound of the Malbatross because I'm absolutely not hearing it by a long shot in this trailer.

Are you wearing headphones or not? I can hear very detached layered screaming, one going "aaauuuu!" sounds too clear throated and human to be part of the Malbatross' much longer lasting screech surely

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

I guess I'm gonna have to listen to the in-game sound of the Malbatross because I'm absolutely not hearing it by a long shot in this trailer.

Are you wearing headphones or not? I can hear very detached layered screaming, one going "aaauuuu!" sounds too clear throated and human to be part of the Malbatross' much longer lasting screech surely

The characters don't normally talk, which would make it rather weird and more terrifying then it seems. Even when the characters are distressed or harmed it sounds like some one is beating up a person playing their instrument. Imagine having the teaser of hamlet were wilson was being eaten alive by those sna tooth. Instead of hearing distressed trumpet noises you start hearing live screaming of pain and agony, that would be seriously traumatizing and morbid!

• Like 3