[Game Update] - 371739

• Developer

Salty Dog:

Welcome to the brine shoals. Filled with the new salt rock resource, survivors looking to stretch the life of their food with this new spice will need to brave the dreaded Cookie Cutters. And watch out for the Malbatross. Getting on it's bad side will be a weight around anyone's neck.

Facing these new dangers and coming home with the goods will make you a real salty dog!

Available now on Steam and Consoles.

Key Features:

• The Malbatross is exploring the ocean looking for its next feast.
  • Salt Formations have sprung up in the deep ocean but beware of what else lurks in these briny pools.
  • Preserve your food with Salt Crystals or craft a Salt Box to keep your ingredients fresh.
  • Warly adds a new seasoning spice to his repertoire: Seasoning Salt.
  • Existing worlds will be automatically updated with the new content.

Hallowed Nights will be returning in a couple weeks and with it our Survivors will meet a new friend. We'll have more details soon, but we thought you might enjoy this little sample from our next short. 

Hallowed_nights_2019.gif

Update Notes (371739)
Changes:

• Glowcap and Mushlight now last twice as long as before.

Bug Fixes:

• Increased volume on lightning strikes
  • Renamed Warly’s salt spice to Seasoning Salt

View full update

• Like 68
  • Thanks 16
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Axelocke said:

Hallowed Nights returning... meet a new friend... Character with Hallowed Nights...

I s   i t    t i m e   t o     m a i n   W a v e r l y  ? ? ?

i hope she isnt new

Edited by Remps

New Dst content?(*smile arises*) new dst character? I can’t begin to explain how hyped for this I am. I can barely focus on things as it is now I’m gonna be like “entranced” with this till it comes out. Good on you Klei for making content that makes people this happy even if it’s just a teaser sometimes. 

• Like 2

Bug Fixes: "Increased volume on lightning strikes"

Did they increased volume on lightning strikes(this is a change), or was there a bug that increased volume on lightning strikes(this is a bug)?

I hope lightning strikes wasn't changed to be louder.

25 minutes ago, Jason said:
  • Glowcap and Mushlight now last twice as long as before.

I'm so happy this was snuck into this update! It's really nice to know that the suggestions here are being read and considered, even if they don't get implemented in the exact way they're suggested.

• Like 14
  • Sad 1