ViCiOuS-V.

Adding new Soundtrack as DLC & Toggle Options

ViCiOuS-V.    17
Posted (edited)

Hello Klei & Friends,

I wanted to suggest the implementation of The New Soundtrack being added as Downloadable Content. We console players are far behind when it comes to soundtrack. Such as Bee Queen’s Theme, Dragonfly’s Theme still playing as the Default Boss Theme. If we could instead have this added as a paid DLC Option, not to only support Klei in new content sales but also giving us some flavor as well. I feel we lack too many options as console players vs our fellow PC Competitiors. I own it on both Steam and PS4 but primarily play on the PS4 version.  

The option to toggle between the old soundtrack to new soundtrack via the options menu would be grrrrreat! Listing each soundtrack individually and then having that toggle option from “Old” to “New” for example...

Options > Soundtrack

Dragonfly Theme - “Old” / “New” and then we choose whether or not we want the old or new soundtrack.

Further examples:

Autumn Work Theme - New

Winter Work Theme - Old 

Winter Boss Theme - Old

Summer Work Theme - New

etc!!

Please? Thoughts? :)

New Autumn Theme:

Edited by ViCiOuS-V.
  • Like 4

NoscopeFelix    2,035

Well I read that the new theme wasn’t supposed to be there in the first place and was already removed on pc. I am not sure what’s planned in the future , but if they actually reworked all the themes I would love to have that option as well. Also the custom themes for the bosses that don’t play is a bug which they are working on right now. They seem not to be able to find the cause of this issue , so it will plague us for a little longer:wilson_worried:

• Like 1

ViCiOuS-V.    17
On 10/3/2019 at 2:28 PM, NoscopeFelix said:

Well I read that the new theme wasn’t supposed to be there in the first place and was already removed on pc. I am not sure what’s planned in the future , but if they actually reworked all the themes I would love to have that option as well. Also the custom themes for the bosses that don’t play is a bug which they are working on right now. They seem not to be able to find the cause of this issue , so it will plague us for a little longer:wilson_worried:

Looks like PS4 version actually has this Theme now lol.