Recommended Posts

Soulo    15

Just recently it was announced that crossplay is now available for all developers on PS4 so maybe there can be a chance for Dst crossplay between xbox and ps4 and combine both communities. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    1,990
17 hours ago, Soulo said:

Just recently it was announced that crossplay is now available for all developers on PS4 so maybe there can be a chance for Dst crossplay between xbox and ps4 and combine both communities. 

This going to be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope we don't get cross play with PC. The ability to console command in whatever a player wants will make console worlds lose all authenticity and likely divide the community into smaller groups. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

This going to be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope we don't get cross play with PC. The ability to console command in whatever a player wants will make console worlds lose all authenticity and likely divide the community into smaller groups. 

Easily solved by disabling console commands and mods when using cross platform. People could find a bypass but things could be implemented to counter it. The whole divided community thing is already happening atm. It’d be healthy to unite the community, and not have people restricted by their platform. I don’t see it happening though.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superwolfkid    679
11 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

This going to be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope we don't get cross play with PC. The ability to console command in whatever a player wants will make console worlds lose all authenticity and likely divide the community into smaller groups. 

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a traitor but, it would be nice to have placement mods since that's a thing console desperately needs since we can move 360% instead of only 8 directions. But yeah, I agree with the idea of having a mod allowed servers option.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NoscopeFelix    2,064

firstly where did they say that? I also have mixed feelings about this. It’s a complete no from me to crossplay with pc, but Xbox I wouldn’t mind as long as it doesn’t delay the updates even more(Xbox tends to get updates even later then us).

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
NSAiswatchingus    1,990
1 hour ago, Superwolfkid said:

I mean, I don't mean to sound like a traitor but, it would be nice to have placement mods since that's a thing console desperately needs since we can move 360% instead of only 8 directions. But yeah, I agree with the idea of having a mod allowed servers option.

Placement mods would be nice, but that's more of a Quality of Life thing. I'd be fine with that, but nothing more as far as mods go. 

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now