GetNerfedOn

The Chronicles of Klei - Upheaval

NormalPinkerton    1,060

As the man was aabout to kill Canis, Canis disappeared, shocked, the man looks around and notices that Canis was right behind him, and the man also noticed that Canis somehow made a hole in his chest!

GetNerfedOn    3,267

The Luma manages to get away quickly in a great state of fear, desperately wishing to get back to Mama, but at the same ime trying to restrain her fear such that she can gather more information and thus help Mama.

• Like 1

metallichydra    2,255

as canis went back to his office chair, he picked up the phone on his desk and called another gang member, and he said: "hi @4 Da LOLs, i have a job for you" "you have to find link and tell him he have to kill @normalpinkerton" "pay him whatever he wants", and immidiatly after he put down the phone, the luma hurried back to Rosalina, and told her what it had heard, and Rosalina responded by hurrying of in whatever direction she had last seen normalpinkerton, and unfortunately for her, she forgot to bring the sporechid cure...

• Sad 1

NormalPinkerton    1,060

Canis after remembering that 4DaLoLs got stabbed which got him infected, causing him to die, which made Canis call someone else.

Spoiler

I broke the rules because metal also did it, so it's only fair for me to break the rules

Edited by NormalPinkerton
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 Da LOLs    2,253
7 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

remembering that 4DaLoLs got stabbed

I was in a cupboard and no one was in it but me I ran off

GetNerfedOn    3,267

The Luma urges her Mama to return home and rest as she's been extremely overworked to the point of having to lose a corporeal body once, and Mama agrees reluctantly, urging her daughter to find out the goals of Canis and Reverent.

I_Link_I    554

Link opens his  bag and takes out his magicamour,nayrus love,dins  fire ,farores wind ,the lense oft truth ,the stone mask and the giants mask to ready himself for the Mission.

Spoiler

Oh the story is "Still alive. Its hard to overstate my satisfaction." :D

Edited by I_Link_I
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1