GetNerfedOn

The Chronicles of Klei - Upheaval

NormalPinkerton    1,064

As link was aproaching the spore cloud to scam trade with it, Normal Pinkerton pushed it aside and threw a strange cube towards link.

Edited by NormalPinkerton

I_Link_I    554

I block it with my hylian shield and watch it vaporize in horror,making me so mad about losing a total of 3000Rupees that i carelessly run towards NormalPinkerton and try to Stab him with my sword.

Edited by I_Link_I

GetNerfedOn    3,286

Weakening due to the disease spreading to her, Rosalina frantically begins searching for a cure for her Lumas, Pinkerton and Link, who have carelessly handled the spore clouds they have encountered.

metallichydra    2,258

normalpinkerton tried to dodge, but failed, and got stabbed in his arm, after which normalpinkerton drew his gun and pointed it towards link.

Xenologist    1,291

Normal pink was gonna shoot link if link wasn't careful, so link had sneakily walked on the knife...

I_Link_I    554
Spoiler

Walked on the knife?

After kicking the knife in NormalPinkertons leg and running away link wanted to celebrate with a bottle of milk but noticed he was coughthing out crude oil, a definite sign of 3rd degree sporchid infection.

• Haha 2

GetNerfedOn    3,286

Rosalina, having found a cure, manages to treat herself and the Lumas, but passes out on the Observatory's Garden due to exertion and her injuries.

• Sad 1

I_Link_I    554

*NOT PART OF STORY!*

2 hours ago, Canis said:

SCP-049 kicks down the garden gate.

Ah yes the Plague doctor! 

Spoiler

Link has already used SCP-005 on multiple ocasions. :D     Didnt know you also know about the foundation. sadly i dont think GetNerfedOn has the right cure. IF GetNerfedOn found a way to makie more SCP-500 we could get rich! 

Spoiler

Also lets make the SCP universe/universes part of our Klei-chronicles "canon" !

Xenologist    1,291

SCanis-049 looks at GNO, being confused "What are you doing here", he asks, and then slaps GNO in the face hoping something would happen. Also, 049 might of left a trail of spidery destruction in its wake.

• Confused 1

Canis    9,511
16 hours ago, Xenologist said:

SCanis-049 looks at GNO, being confused "What are you doing here", he asks, and then slaps GNO in the face hoping something would happen. Also, 049 might of left a trail of spidery destruction in its wake.

The slap kills GNO as SCP-049 has a lethal touch.

good job.

• Haha 4

metallichydra    2,258

link hurried to the observatory, in hopes of a cure for the sporechid infection, but when he came into the garden, he saw that Rosalina was dead.

GetNerfedOn    3,286

Persisting as an immortal Cosmic Spirit, Rosalina begins to form a new body with stardust, tutting and muttering with great annoyance "That's the fourteenth time I've died this year..." as the Lumas begin to calm down.

Edited by GetNerfedOn
i eat garmmer bonks for breffist
  • Haha 2

NormalPinkerton    1,064

Rosalina after turning around and seeing Link, started to charge an attack, Link then put on his mask and told her that the mask made him pretty much invincible and while Link was evily laughing, NormalPinkerton showed up and threw the cube towards Link again, but this time NormalPinkerton hit Link and instead of vaporizing him, the cube threw Link into outer space and freezing him, leaving Link unable to take off the mask, move or die, eventually, Link stopped thinking.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I_Link_I    554
On 3.11.2019 at 4:53 PM, NormalPinkerton said:

Rosalina after turning around and seeing Link, started to charge an attack, Link then put on his mask and told her that the mask made him pretty much invincible and while Link was evily laughing, NormalPinkerton showed up and threw the cube towards Link again, but this time NormalPinkerton hit Link and instead of vaporizing him, the cube threw Link into outer space and freezing him, leaving Link unable to take off the mask, move or die, eventually, Link stopped thinking.

After 5minutes of akward silence a young boy ,about 5years old and in completly green clothes comes around the corner.

Xenologist    1,291

If link were to ever die, a new five year old would come around the corner to fulfill his place

(Or ya know, he has multiple lives)

A big sword falls from the sky and almost hits the five year old

• Like 1

metallichydra    2,258

(actually link didn't die)

as link wasn't actually dead, this boy was actually a fake link, but as normalpinkerton didn't know this (he thought link was dead), he immediatly took his gun and shot the boy.

GetNerfedOn    3,286

Rosalina finishes reforming and ejects SCP 049, Link, Pink and any unmentioned outsiders such that they can air out their grievances without harming anyone else in the Sanctuary.

NormalPinkerton    1,064

As Pink was getting ejected he rembered that Mettalichydra plot was still not over and decided that he needed to kill him to progress the story further, also Metal was probably going to blow people up to date their hands or something like that, so he probably had to go full protagonist mode. C'mon guys you gotta post to continue th story!

• Haha 2

metallichydra    2,258

pink, after running into metallichydra's secret lair, remembered he forgot to put on his gas mask, so he put it on, but not before he accedently inhaled a bunch of spores, but not that many, so he continued into the hydra's secret base, and he soon reached the main room of the base: the laboratory, a place filled with sporechid seeds and other nasty plant species, and as pink continued, he looked after metallichydra, gun ready.

Spoiler

i dont care that i posted 2, and not 3 posts ago, we need continue this story.

• Haha 1

metallichydra    2,258

the full story so far, but sligthly edited:

Spoiler
this tale begins a long time ago, when rosalina was sitting on a rocking chair on the terrace of the comet observatiry, which was in orbit, and waiting for the rest of the sanctunary residents to return. she observed at first with amusement  as the church of klei and latter-day @nome-ists finish their latest tuesday bake sale, and then with horror as they are suddenly caught in a brutal bloodbath between the italian mafia and the reverent syndicate.
after a pretty one-sided battle, the italian mafia were vitorious, suffering from only two casualties. the infamous godfather, @canis, then limped to the church of klei to pray for the mafia's losses, as the leader of organized crime is still a man of religion. after his prayers, he ordered regular hits on wendy lewders, which was to be done on biweekly basis.
reverentsatyr, on the other hand, decided that he needed reinforcements, and called out for help on other forums worlds.
roselina then sent down a luma to investigate. as it returned, it reported that link had offered to sell canis bottles with fairys and milk for absurd(ly low) price, while he was wearing either his gorontunic or a regular but blood-soaked one.
roselina was concerned that it might turn into a war, so she asked the residents of the sanctunary what they should do.
as this happened, reverentsatyr had gathered a lot of syndicate members, and he set off to find the mafia's meeting place, bringing with them several boxes of link's combustible lemons. after some time, a member found the mafias hideout, so he sent out his best men to go out and give the mafia hell.
after deleiberating with the inhavitants of the sanctunary, rosalina descended to find more information and survivors, but first she visited the established chirch of klei and latter-day nomeists to seek audience with the church leader @watermelen671.
after the adience with watermelen, rosalina then thanked him for the warm acceptance of her visit, and leaves to find more survivors, bu was suddenly shot in the chest and left arm by an unknown assailabt, forcing her to hide and figure out the attackers identity.
as rosaline was hiding, she saw link, who was muttering something about him loosing his hat, and, after informing him about the situation, she asked him to find out who the asailant was, but link refueses, telling rosalina that she'd need to pay for that. after some negotiating, link sets out to uncover the identity of the asialant.
rosalina then managed to retreat a nearby hospital, where the bullets where removed. this caused her to loose quite an amount of blood and magic. here she acknowledged that canis had strength in numbers, and enough bullets to five her a severe migraine and some wounds to remember for the next to millennia, so she just plotted her next moves.
as rosalina did this, link was on the search for the asailant, and after some jumping around with a bunnyhood while using the "lens of truth", he quickly found a lead to the head of the mafia: CANIS!
link then went to the secret underground mafia base, and while he sneaked inside it, he saw a pile of coins, and slowly walked towards them. link, after getting the coins, then realized he was inside a cage. it was a trap! he quickly took his phone and began calling for help to random sanctunary members, and after a while, normalpinkerton answered, but the help would come at a price.
normalpinkerton arrived after a short time, and destroyed the cage's lock. link came out, but an alarm was triggered. this coindidentally happened at the same time as reverentsatyr's ambush, which was ruinied because of the alarm. the mafia hurried out, since there was intruders in their territory.
suddenly rosalina showed up, she had warped to normalpinkerton because she was worried for his safety, and shielded normalpinkerton, but she was wounded in the process. after patching up her injuries, she hurriedly warped to the observatory to consolidate whatever findings she had gathered with minespatch, horrified by the slaughter.
normalpinkerton, after realizing no one nearby could defeat the mafians, would have to do it himself, so he charged out of there, looking for some form of defense in his backpack and found an old gun with one bullet inside. he then found himself in the kitchen, and he had a relatively good idea. however, the reverent syndicate burst into the kicthen with guns and combustible lemons, ready for a fight after tracking down the mafia.
after an E P I C battle, normalpinkerton ran away like a little girl with a hat and smug dance, but first he got a map to the underground mafia base. he then picked up link and got into his car to run away to the sanctunary, but he realized the car couldnt get there. he then saw the mafia and the syndicate were chasing him!
as normalpinkerton was driving away, being chased by both the mafia and the syndicate, he took his gun and began shooting at the mafia, however, canis had an evil plan in his mind, as he said "oh, link, dont you want to earn some ekstra cash?". link asked him how much, and after hearing the huge amount of cash, he pushed normalpinkerton out of the driving car, and took his seat. he then stopped the car safely and was happy to get his reward, while being able to sell the car too. the syndicate and mafia, however, continued shooting at each other from their cars as the chase went on, and one of the syndicate members vaguely wondered what the hell they were chasing after as he realoaded.
as normalpinkerton layed injured, rosalina, after having consolidated her previous leads, warped  back to him, and flying into a rage as a result. rosalina then decided to end the war right here by killing both canis and reverentsatyr, so she joined the chase in a hijacked taxicab and proceeded to destroy a syndicate van and a mafia convertible with her drained, yet still deadly telekinesis, however right as rosalina is almost able to reach canis and reverentsatyr, the car she's driving runs out of gas, forcing her to fume as the two rival factions get away. rosalina then finally calmed down, and regretfully gathers up the distressed lumas, but notices with horror one of them is sick due to having consumed a sporechi(l)d. even though she is weakened due to the disease spreading to her, she frantically begins searching for a cure for here lumas, normalpinkerton and link, who had carelessly handled the spore clouds they had encountered. she managed to find a cure, but she passed out in the observatories garden due to extortion and her injurires.
after the bloody car chase battle, reverentatyr's surviving men came limping back to tell him that they dealt a heavy blow to the mafia but could not actually kill Canis. they also told him about rosalinas sudden voilent involvment in the war.
as normalpinkerton woke up, he looked opun himself, and realized he wasnt damaged at all. he didnt know where he was, but he knew ... h had to get revenge on link for betraying him! as he walked, he saw a tiny tiny little box on the ground, and he picked it up.
somewhere, not at the battleground
he knew it, it was time for his plan to finally come true, as the recent violent events directed all attention away from him and his plans, and he quietly sneaked down into his secret underground base, with a box containing the seeds for his evil plan
soon the whole forum would belong to him!
link found his old pal, the happy mask salesman who still owed him a great debt wich Link asked to be paid in form of a unique mask,wich he thinks might lend him the strength to overpower both the mafia and the syndicate,  the happy mask salesman was asked to look after him for a long time ago. he then went to the library. as he was about to leave the library, he noticed a hooded person in the other end of the room, which was a spore cloud causing fungus, wanting to sell spore pods. as link was aprouching the spore cloud to scam trade with it, normalpinkerton pushed it aside and threw a strange cube towards link, but link blocked it with his hylian shield, and watched in horror as it vaporized, which made him really mad since it meant a loss of 3000 Rupees, so he carelessly ran toward normalpinkerton and tried to stab him with his sword. normalpinkerton tried to dodge, but failed, and got stabbed in his arm, after which he drew his gun and pointed it towards link. link knew that normalpinkerton was going to shoot him if he wasnt careful, so he silently took a knife, and kicked it in normalpinkertons leg. he ran away, wanting to celebrate with a bottle of milk, but noticed he was coughing out crude oil, a definite sign of 3rd degree sporechid infection. he hurried to the observatory in hope for a cure.
as rosalina woke up, she turned around and saw link. she started to charge for an attack, but link put on his mask and he told her that the mask made him pretty much invincible, but then normalpinkerton showed up. he threw the cube towards link again, but this time the cube froze him, leaving link unable to move or take of the mask. rosalina then ejects link and normalpinkerton out of the sanctunary garden.
as normalPinkerton was getting ejected he rembered that Mettalichydra plot was still not over and decided that he needed to kill him, since metallichydra was probably going to blow up people to date their hands or something like that, so he probably had to go full protagonist mode.
pink, after running into metallichydra's secret lair, remembered he forgot to put on his gas mask, so he put it on, but not before he accedently inhaled a bunch of spores. however, it was not that many, so he continued into the hydra's secret base, and he soon reached the main room of the base: the laboratory, a place filled with sporechid seeds and other nasty plant species, and as pink continued, he looked after metallichydra, gun ready.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Canis    9,511
On 11/28/2019 at 11:35 AM, metallichydra said:

the full story so far, but sligthly edited:

Hide contents
read this if gay

(How dare you retcon 049 out of the story)

Edited by Canis
  • Haha 3

GetNerfedOn    3,286

Anyways, back to the story:

Meanwhile, a stray Luma wanders on Earth searching for answers to all the chaos, stopping to rest in a mafia-controlled park.

• Like 1

reverentsatyr    2,476

Meanwhile, Reverentsatyr sadly decided that both Canis and Rosalina would need to die in order for him to win the war, so he discretely hired several mercenary assassins to kill the leaders of the two organizations, and told the assassins that the deaths have to look like an accident.

Spoiler

Oh man, I haven't been in this thread in quite a while. I thought it was dead.

• Haha 1

metallichydra    2,258

as the luma was resting in the park, it noticed a man hurrying towards the mafia's secret base, and the luma started following the man, and after some time, they finally reached the mafia's base where the man pulled out a knife and began sneaking towards canis's office.