The Chronicles of Klei - Upheaval

GetNerfedOn

After seeing how no one else close by could defeat the mafians, NormalPinkerton would have to do it himself and charged out of there while looking for some form of defense in his backpack and found an old gun with one bullet inside, which he then found himself in the kitchen and had a relatively good idea

To add to the confusion and chaos, Reverent's men burst into the kitchen, guns and combustible lemons ready for a fight after finally tracking down the mafia.

Spoiler

members of all 3 major groups of The Chronicles of Klei are in the same room! Epic battle please?

As the Syndicate and Mafia were having an E P I C battle, NormalPinkerton ran away like a little girl with a hat and smug dance but first he got the map to the underground mafia base, he then picked up Link and got into his car to run away to the sanctuary but he realized that a car couldn't get there, he then had another realization, and that realization was of the fact that the syndicate and mafia were chasing him.

Spoiler

What about an epic car chase scene battle?

5 hours ago, metallichydra said:

as normalpinkerton was driving away, he was being chased by both the syndicate and mafia, and normalpinkerton took his gun, and began shooting at the mafia, however, Canis had an evil plan in mind, as he said "oh, link, don't you want to earn some extra cash?".

I ask him how much and after hearing about the huge amount of cash i push NormalPinkerton out of the driving car and take his Seat and safely stop the car. I am happy to get my reward and to be abled to sell this car.

2 hours ago, I_Link_I said:

I ask him how much and after hearing about the huge amount of cash i push NormalPinkerton out of the driving car and take his Seat and safely stop the car. I am happy to get my reward and to be abled to sell this car.

Rosalina, having consolidated her previous leads, warps back to where NormalPinkerton would be, only to find them critically injured, managing to heal them at the nick of time, and flying into a rage as a result.

1 hour ago, reverentsatyr said:

Meanwhile, the Syndicate and Mafia were continuing shooting each other from their cars as the chase went on, and one of the Syndicate members vaguely wondered what the hell they were chasing after as he reloaded.

In an entirely other room, a forumer was testing nuclear explosions (In an impossibly strong tiny box) while wondering where in the world he went

Spoiler

Cmon, why couldn't we have several story switches?

4 hours ago, metallichydra said:

as normalpinkerton woke up, he looked open himself, and realized he wasn't damaged at all. he didn't know where he was, but he knew ... he had to get revenge on link for betraying him, but as he walked he saw a tiny tiny box on the ground, and he picked it up.

Meanwhile, having decided to kill both Canis and Reverent to end the war right there, Rosalina also joined the chase in a hijacked taxicab and proceeded to destroy a Syndicate van and a Mafia convertible with her drained, yet still deadly telekinesis.

While Link is buying new sunglasses and fuel for the master cycle with the cash he got from selling the car he notices a few , verry distressed Lumas flaoting around aimlessly , knowing this is a clear sign of Rosalina being in an extreme rage Link decides to visit an old pal of his to get some help.

Spoiler

I found the perfect picture! ( Me in this story so far )

image.jpeg.af12607667d6cdd627cb9a3aa92229bc.jpeg

On 10/6/2019 at 12:50 AM, Canis said:

You get stabbed in the shadows silently

Bruh I was in a cabinet how did you get there let alone quietly?

On 10/6/2019 at 12:09 PM, reverentsatyr said:

To add to the confusion and chaos, Reverent's men burst into the kitchen, guns and combustible lemons ready for a fight after finally tracking down the mafia.

my death was greatly exaggerated I pop a headshot with the derringer to the nearest speggeti hater behind enimy lines without anyone noticing it amongst the gunfire

I realize that everyone else is gone and I shot a body I go out without anyone knowing

he knew it, it was time for his plan to finally come true, as the recent violent events directed all attention away from him and his plans, and he quietly sneaked down into his secret underground base, with a box containing the seeds for his evil plan

soon the whole forum would belong to him!

Link finds his old pal , the happy mask salesman who still owed him a great debt wich Link asked to be paid in form of a unique mask,wich he thinks might lend him the strength to overpower both the mafia and the syndicate,  the happy mask salesman was asked to look after for him a long time ago.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

image.jpeg.21bd37a36de9e49e1594d0507e61d73d.jpeg

Archived