The Chronicles of Klei - Upheaval

GetNerfedOn

So, taking inspiration from @Mike23Ua, I've decided to start a thread like this based on the forum wars. 

Here are the rules:

- You may tack in a sentence to the story at a time, and that only.
 - There must be a gap of at least 3 posts between your posts.
 - Your sentences must be coherent and must correlate to the sentences and the general plot before them.
 - Above all else, follow Community Guidelines.
 - Errant posts shall be dealt with accordingly.

The tale begins begins as GetNerfedOn/Rosalina, sitting on a rocking chair on the Terrace of the Comet Observatory/Sanctuary in orbit and waiting for the rest of the residents to return, observes at first with amusement as the Church of Klei and Latter-Day @nome-ists finish their latest Tuesday Bake Sale, then with horror as they are suddenly caught in a brutal bloodbath between the @Canis Italian Mafia and the @reverentsatyr Syndicate.

After a pretty one-sided battle, the Italian Mafia were victorious, suffering from only two casualties.

(you made a super run-on sentence so im using two sentences sue me)

Then the infamous Godfather, Canis, limped to the Church of Klei to pray for the mafia's losses, as the leader of organized crime is still a man of religion.

rule update for posts posted

Not having gathered satisfactory evidence of the shootout, Rosalina thanks watermelen for the warm acceptance of her visit, and leaves to find more survivors when she is suddenly shot in the chest and the left arm by an unknown assailant, forcing her to hide and try to figure out the attacker's identity.

Link,who just recieved a mediocre amount of rupees and starbits started the investigation with running around with a bunnyhood and the "Lens of Truth" equiped quickly finding a lead right to the head of the mafia him self, CANIS ! 

While looking for his brother's murderer, Satyr tripped on a banana peel, but that wouldn't stop him, but he tripped on another peel, which broke his arm, this repeated 7 times until he broke his neck, but he was somehow still alive, he now was so furious it was as if he didn't break any bones, he then preceeded to trip on another peel and fall of a 700 meter cliff, which landed in conjunction of really sharp rocks on the sea, his body was then eaten by a shark, while that was happening, an unindentified person could be heard saying something like "that was a horrible murder choice, my stomach hurts, ughhh, why didn't I just stop his heart from beating like I did with his brother?"

Shocked by the random nearby comment, Reverent jumped up and fired a full round from his trusty submachine gun into the trees where he heard the comment and heard a grunt and thud, then he hurriedly limped off to call in members to pick him up so that he can continue organizing the search for the mafia's hideout.

4 hours ago, NormalPinkerton said:

snip

Hi! I would request that you refrain from posting more of this this lest i delete the next instance of random, over-the-top non-sequiturial dialogue that you make! Stuff like this really breaks the narrative, honestly... 

*clears throat* Anyways...

Acknowledging that Canis has the strength in numbers and has enough bullets to probably give her a severe migraine and some wounds to remember for the next two millennia, Rosalina manages to retreat to a nearby hospital, removing the bullets and losing quite an amount of blood and magic, all the while plotting her next moves.

1 hour ago, I_Link_I said:

[snap]

The thing is that the reference is out of no where and it kind breaks the narrative, so it's better not to do that so I'll try to continue from the last part

After getting the coins link realized he was inside cage, he had to call for help, after trying to call almost everyone in the sanctury NormalPinkerton answered and agreed to help link for a reasonable price

So did that follow the narrative or did I just mess up again?

Archived